Ask Experts » Blogging and Websites » General Questions »
How to open Print Screen images in Windows 8 OS using any image program?
Date: 31 Jan 2013 Posted By: Lakshmi S
Group: Blogging and Websites Category: General Questions
In Windows 8 OS, I have taken few screen shots. When I tried to open the same using image programs like MS Paint etc. for editing, I could not open it.
How to open Print Screen images in Windows 8 OS using any image program? Please elucidate with detailed steps.
Are you looking for image software that can be used for opening or viewing print screen images in Microsoft Windows 8 operating system? Read following views about it.
|Author: Kartik Jagdale 01 Feb 2013 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Its pretty Different in Windows 8 to take Screen Shot.
just Follow the Steps.
1)switch to your app of which you want to take image.
2)Hold down Windows Button and press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to take Screen Shot.
3)Now open Explorer and Navigate to your Picture Library you will see newly created Screen Shots.
|Author: kamal kishore 01 Feb 2013 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
You can open your print or screen shots of images in paint or any other image editor. Just follow the simple steps. When you take screen shots using print screen then your screen shots is ready to paste means it is then stored in to your clipboard and you can paste them easily.
- Open your image editor like paint
- Now click on edit menu and find option paste.
- Now after parting you can easily edit or corp your image
- After editing same the image where ever you want
|Author: Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi 02 Feb 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
You can get to your screen shots by following the steps below:
1) First open the window for which you need to take the snap shot through the option of print screen button on the keyboard.
2) Now when you are ready with your window to be screen shot, just hold down the windows button available on your keypad and then press the print screen button.
3) Then the screen will undergo a short glimpse which means that your screen shot has been saved.
4) Now go to your picture library and open the screen shots folder to see your recently shot through print screen option
|Author: Rajneesh Gupta 03 Feb 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
This process is very simple to take a screen shot and print it. Just press the print screen button whenever you want to take the picture. Then go to paint or microsoft word and paste it. The photo will appear and then you can edit it accordingly. After pasting save the file according to the extension you want. Then you can open that file using windows live photo gallery or windows picture fax manager to edit the picture according to you need. Please note that every time you press print screen you need to paste it and save it. If you press print screen several times and do not paste it then it will paste only the last picture and all the previous photos will be lost. So keep this thing in mind while doing this. Hope my suggestions help you.
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...