Here is the installation process of wordpress. It helps you to start your blog.
1. Download the wordpress package from http://wordpress.org/download/.
2. Extract the Zip file to upload the wordpress.
3. You can upload your wordpress through FTP or File manager or SSH access.
4. Need to create MySQL database.
5. Need to create an User account.
6. Login to cPanel.
7. In database section, click "MySQL Database Wizard".
8. Enter the database name to create a database, click next.
9. Need to create users account in the database.
10. Enter database user name and password, click create user.
11. Click "All Privileges" and click next to complete the task.
12. Need to configure wp-config.php.
13. Login to cPanel.
14. In "Files" section, click File Manager.
15. Select "Web Root", show "Hidden Files" and click GO.
16. Next run the installation process.
17. Open the browser and run the url's for the installation
18. Once the installation page opened, fill the respective fields.
19. Finally click "Install Now".
Increasing Traffic to Blog
Here are some of the key points which you need to increase traffic for your blog. Some of them are:
1. Blog consistently.
2. Write comments on other user's blogs.
3. Create links for your posts.
4. Create social media links to Facebook and Twitter accounts.
5. Create attractive headlines.
6. Create unique keywords for your post.
7. Make good content quality.
8. Create links for other sites.
9. Write simple and shorter contents.
10. Use trace backs.
SEO tips for Blog
Here some of the SEO tips that makes your blog stronger. It could make you to know simpler for your blog.
1. Create a proper heading which makes your post better in search optimization. In search engine, the post will be flexible to find from the server storage.
2. Create unique keywords in your post that will make valuable for your post. In the search engine those keywords will fetch your post available for the researchers.
3. Some of the important thing you need to include in the posts are Title, Headings and Subheadings, Summary, Body content, Anchoring text, Title tags and meta descriptions.
4. Need to optimize images whenever you create in the post. Those images should be created with the keywords that will fetch the description from the search engine.
5. Create a linking option for other bloggers post in your blog. This will create more traffic and suggestion list of your articles. This will draw good number of viewers visit your site/post.
6. Create a subscription in your post. This will allow other users to subscribe to your new posts whenever you publish one. They will get a notification which would remind them of your posts more often.
7. Create social media connection in your blog. This makes all your post connected to the social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on. This helps to get more traffic for your posts.