The new Windows 10 by default makes use of the default generic drives for the Bluetooth and USB. So if those are not working then you have to look for the official laptop manufacturer website. You can also find the drivers based on the Bluetooth manufacturers website as well.
As your chipset is atheros - ar5bbu22. Most of thee driver download website has the download available for the official driver. You can download the driver from the following URL.
Choose the installer that allows one click installation of the driver file.
After downloading this driver. You have two following option.
1. Running the driver scan from the Windows device manager.
2. Installing the driver through the installer.
If you are running the driver scan from the Windows device manager,follow the steps below.
1. Go to Start menu.
2. Go to control panel.
3. Go to device manager.
4. Find the Missing driver icon of the Bluetooth in the dialog.
5. Right click and locate the menu that says search for driver.
6. Point to the folder where you have extracted the driver files.
7. Let the Windows 10 accepts the driver file.
8. Restart the machine.
Now after these steps you can confirm if the device has the Bluetooth service enabled by this driver.
Second option is to find the official installer of the driver. This helps you get the driver installed without you having to do anything. It also helps you to get the reboot message and validate the driver installation. I'd suggest going with that option and find the driver installer in above links.