In fact, saving cookies, history and cache are the ways to make your web browsing easier. The browser remembers your actions along with the sites you visit so that it can open the site when you visit it next time around.
But, having them in too much amount can cause your browser to go slow or malfunction. Here is the guide on how you can clear cookies and cache on your Mozilla browser -
To Clear Cookies and cache
1. Open the browser.
2. Click on Menu and then on Options.
3. Select Advanced tab.
4. Click on Network.
5. Under Cached Web Content, click on Clear Now.
That should do it.
If you want to clear cache automatically, follow the steps below -
1. Click on Menu and select Options.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Under History, set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check Clear history when Firefox closes.
5. You should see the Settings option beside the option in Step 4. Click on it.
6. Choose the options you would want. Make sure you have checked Cache.
7. Click OK.
Live....and Let Live!