Well, though I have not used the Reliance Jio SIM or any other tricks to access it, there are some tricks being circulated over the internet.
Steps involved in the process are -
1. Uninstall all Jio apps.
2. Turn on the internet on your Jio SIM alone.
3. Download MyJio apk from the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1GqmDA5AzJcYUJWSzFHWF9QQ2c/view
4. Install the app.
5. Switch off the data connectivity.
6. Tap on Open on MyJio app.
7. You should get a pop up saying there is no internet. Ignore it and tap on SignUp.
8. Turn on the internet connectivity.
9. Complete the signup procedure and then sign in to your account.
10. Close MyJio app and install all Jio apps from PlayStore.
11. Launch the installed Jio apps in succession and close them.
12. Turn off internet connectivity.
13. Launch MyJio app again and tap on Open link beside MyJio apps.
14. You should get Get Jio SIM option. Tap on it and you will get No Internet popup.
15. Turn on the internet and keep pressing the back button.
16. You should be signed in automatically.
17. When you see the popup indicating Unlimited data and calling, tap on Submit.
You should now be able to bypass the 2GB limit on data and calls.
Please note that this is the unofficial method and can have serious implications. I would advice you to proceed at your own risk.
Live....and Let Live!