There are a couple of ways to get your Kaspersky activation code back. Use any of the below mentioned steps.
1. Use MyKaspersky
If you have registered at the time of installing your Kaspersky antivirus, you should be able to login to your Kaspersky account. 1. Visit https://my.kaspersky.com/en?_ga=1.181875695.975819388.1472544422
2. Click on My Codes at the top.
3. All the activation codes registered under your Email ID should be available there.
2. Use Kaspersky Protection Center
This step again assumes you have registered your account at the time of activating and installing the software on your system.
1. Visit https://center.kaspersky.com/?_ga=1.79698783.975819388.1472544422
2. Login to your account.
3. Click on Licenses at the top.
4. Choose the product if multiple products are registered under your Email ID. Click on the Details button.
5. Your activation code will be available here. It will be hidden for security reasons. Click on Downloads.
6. A pop up will display the OS on which this code is activated. Click on the name of the OS and download the installer.
7. The application will be installed along with the activation code.
3. Through website
If you activated the product on Kaspersky website, there is a look up feature for your order number and activation code. Visit the link https://store.kaspersky.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=kasperus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&_ga=1.148460543.975819388.1472544422 and provide the details.
4. Contact support
If everything fails, you will need to contact the technical support team for help. Visit the link http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home/consumer-support-open-ticket?_ga=1.75920477.975819388.1472544422 and provide the required details.
As for the lost CD, you can download the installer from the official website and run the trial version. Once you find the activation code using any of the above methods, you can upgrade your trial version to the regular one.
Live....and Let Live!