|Author: Timmappa Kamat 30 Aug 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
There are a couple of ways to get your Kaspersky activation code back. Use any of the below mentioned steps.
1. Use MyKaspersky
If you have registered at the time of installing your Kaspersky antivirus, you should be able to login to your Kaspersky account. 1. Visit https://my.kaspersky.com/en?_ga=1.181875695.975819388.1472544422
2. Click on My Codes at the top.
3. All the activation codes registered under your Email ID should be available there.
2. Use Kaspersky Protection Center
This step again assumes you have registered your account at the time of activating and installing the software on your system.
1. Visit https://center.kaspersky.com/?_ga=1.79698783.975819388.1472544422
2. Login to your account.
3. Click on Licenses at the top.
4. Choose the product if multiple products are registered under your Email ID. Click on the Details button.
5. Your activation code will be available here. It will be hidden for security reasons. Click on Downloads.
6. A pop up will display the OS on which this code is activated. Click on the name of the OS and download the installer.
7. The application will be installed along with the activation code.
3. Through website
If you activated the product on Kaspersky website, there is a look up feature for your order number and activation code. Visit the link https://store.kaspersky.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=kasperus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&_ga=1.148460543.975819388.1472544422 and provide the details.
4. Contact support
If everything fails, you will need to contact the technical support team for help. Visit the link http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home/consumer-support-open-ticket?_ga=1.75920477.975819388.1472544422 and provide the required details.
As for the lost CD, you can download the installer from the official website and run the trial version. Once you find the activation code using any of the above methods, you can upgrade your trial version to the regular one.
|Author: Mahesh 31 Aug 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Your kaspersky CD Key can be retrieved in many ways. You can check some of the following options.
1. Order Tracker : You mentioned the purchase was made online. So if it is was made from the online portal like Amazon or official kaspersky website. You can use the order tracker number and use that to get the key from the customer support center. For official website you can find the option here : https://store.kaspersky.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=kasperus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&_ga=1.228452573.1944868907.1472663233
2. Product Registration: If you registered your copy of the kaspersky from the official website. You'd get a welcome email confirming the registration and the validity period. Just use that email information to retrieve back your key as it contains identification numbers in it. Assuming your that email still exists in inbox, this method can generate they key for you pretty quickly than any other method.
3. Protection Center: This installer has license file locked in to your CPU ID. So all you have to do is install the kasperky normally. Go to protection center > Licenses > Downloads> Windows. This link will contain the installer update with your key. So your updated installer will patch the key. (Note: This method won't work if you have changed your hardware or wish to install kaspersky on completely new machine).
4. My Kaspersky: Assuming you're registered with kaspersky for support, you'd have the dashboard access. So you can use the email and password to go to your dashboard and get the key.You can get the key from My codes > Product.
5. Customer Support: If all methods fail and you don't get any option to work for you then you can call or send email to customer support. You can also create new support ticket if you want. This way you can retrieve your CD Key.
You can get in touch with the support here : http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home/consumer-support-open-ticket?_ga=1.228452573.1944868907.1472663233