|Author: Timmappa Kamat 11 Jun 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Well, it indeed is a good decision to remove the preloaded apps from your Micromax device. However, it may not be possible to remove them altogether. You may need to disable them.
Here are the steps to disable the apps -
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Choose Apps.
3. Look for the app you would wish to disable.
4. Tap on it. You will be taken to the App options screen.
5. Tap on Disable.
Done! You have successfully disabled the app. Please note that the updates to the app, if any, will be gone. If you want to use the app again by enabling it later, you will need to update it to the latest version. Repeat the same steps to disable all other apps you do not wish to keep.
To permanently remove the apps from your device, you will need to root it and install an app for removing system apps. If you are not an expert in rooting and associated techniques, it is not advisable to opt for the option.
|Author: Mahesh 12 Jun 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
If the preloaded apps are from Google then make sure you're removing them properly. Because your play store is attached with those and removing one service often causes issues with other apps. In case of other third party apps you can remove them by following the steps below.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Apps.
3. Find the app that you want to remove.
4. Select it and it'll redirect to it's own settings page.
5. At the bottom you'll find Uninstall button.
6. Tap on the button and let the app uninstall.
You can also clear the cache after this in order to gain space and resource. Do note that the instructions here are specific to Micromax's default Android install. If you have installed different ROM then instructions may slightly vary.
You can also use the third party apps such as system cleaner etc to clean up apps and space.
|Author: pranay anumula 14 Jun 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Preloaded apps are apps provided by the smartphone manufacturer themselves and you can't uninstall it, you can just disable it but make sure you doesn't mess up with google related apps.
Here are the steps to follow to disable them.
1. Go to settings( General settings not the google settings one)
2. Select Apps option which will be under Device sub-menu.
3. Click on the App you want to disable.
4. Click on storage option in that, where the other menu will be opened.
5. Click Delete Data and Delete Cache. ( This makes sure that there will be no data waste with the app and allows you to do more with the internal storage).
6. After completing step 5, now disable/uninstall the app and close the settings.
Note that don't disable google play services etc all apps related to google. You may end up messing its OS ( Operating System).