From the description provided by you, it appears as if you have got your phone bricked. There is a way to unbrick your device. Follow the instructions carefully. Please note that I cannot assure you that it will be successful. However, since your phone is already bricked, I do not think there should be no harm in trying it out.
Make sure of following points before starting
1. You will need a PC with internet connection and USB cable.
2. The phone should have 70 to 80 percent of the battery.
3. Please note that all the data you had on your phone will get erased.
1. You will need the flash tools. You can download them from the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/87gfz7mdch188an/Flashtools+For+Yu+Yureka.zip
2. Download the factory firmware from the link https://cyngn.com/support/
3. Now extract the flash tools you downloaded in step 1 somewhere on your desktop. You may choose to extract it to any other location you want. Please remember the location. You will need the tools.
4. Extract the firmware files ( downloaded in step 2) on the same folder.
5. Make sure your phone is switched off. Connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable while keeping the Volume Up key pressed..
6. Check if you see the fast boot logo. Once that does, release Volume Up key.
7. Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the flash tools and firmware. Launch flash-all.bat by double clicking on it.
8. Flashing will proceed with a new command window. Make sure not to disconnect your device.
9. The command window will close automatically after the completion of the flashing process.
10. Disconnect your phone from PC and switch it on by pressing Power button.
It will take a little more time than usual to get your phone switched on.
Live....and Let Live!