|Author: Anwesha 28 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Here are the simple steps to follow:
1) Login to your Tata sky account with your registered phone number or Subscripton ID.
2) In the main menu bar, there is this View/Modify Packages Option.
3) Click on that.
4) They will ask you for the password once more,
5) Enter the password, and you will be taken to the relevant page.
6) There you will find options to view and add Base Pack, Regional Packs, Add-On Packs, Actve Packs, Specials, A-La-Carte
7) They would show the existing pack you are using and you would get to see options of each pack with the view option to see the channels they include.
8) Click or select the one of your choice from the list and click on the "submit" button on the right side of the page.
9) They will redirect the page of processing in few seconds and then ask for confirmation.
10) Click Confirm and you are done.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 28 May 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Please follow the below mentioned steps to add channels -
1. Visit the My Tata Sky. You can reach the site at https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal/home/-/portal/login/
2. You may login using your registered mobile number (RMN) or Subscriber ID.
3. Click on View/Modify packages on the main menu at the top bar.
4. You will be prompted to enter your password. Enter your password and click on submit.
5. You will be shown the options for Add-On packs, A La carte packs, Base packs and other details.
6. Perform any of the tasks you would wish to. You can add individual channels to your packs if they are not part of your existing pack using a la carte option. Or you can change the base pack itself. Please note than changing base packs is more economical than adding individual channels.
7. For each of your choices, click on Add Pack or Add Channel as appropriate.
8. You will be shown the effects of the change on your subscription on the right side of your screen under Your Subscription Package.
9. Once done with the changes, click on Submit on the Your Subscription Package heading.
10. The page will refresh and ask for your confirmation for the changes made.
11. Click on Confirm and you are done.
|Author: Mahesh 28 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 11 (Rs 11) Voting Score: 0|
Follow the steps below to add or remove the channels in Tata Sky subscription.
1. Go to the My Tata Sky online: https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal/
2. Login with your subscription ID or Registered Mobile Number (RMN). If you haven't set this up for your subscription account then you have to go through registration and set it up. Use this URL to register: https://www.mytatasky.com/UserRegistration/jsp/html/index.jsf
3. In the dashboard you'd find the option: "View/Modify Packages". Accessing this page required one more authentication step. Follow as requested.
4. In this page you'd find your existing channels under subscription package. The page will also show you the available option for subscription. This includes HD channels, Base channel pack and A-la-carte along with upgrade options.
5. Choose the additional channels on individual basis or you can choose the add on pack to add to your existing pack. It'll also show you the additional charge it takes on your subscription.
6. After choosing the required channels, submit the options.
7. Confirm your actions and updates to the subscription.
Changes made to your pack will take few minutes to hours to update your subscription. And the charges will reflect accordingly.