|Author: Timmappa Kamat 25 May 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
There are many methods available to root an Android device. Let me explain one of the methods here. Please note that rooting voids your warranty. Also the steps involved in rooting need to be followed properly. A minor error can brick your phone. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps at your own risk.
1. Download Super Root apk file for your device. You may download it from the link http://root-apk.kingoapp.com/.
2. Copy the file downloaded above to your phone.
3. Now, install the Super root app on your device.
4. Connect your phone to a strong internet network. please ensure strongest network possible.
5. Launch the Super Root app. It will automatically root your phone.
Done! Your phone is now rooted. It should take less than 2-3 minutes.
|Author: Nikunj 25 May 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
1. Download Super-root.apk from here
2. Make sure download Super-root.apk is in Internal storage not on SD card.
3. Install APK and connect you phone with high-speed internet.
4. Lunch application and rooting process will start and it will take less than 5 minutes.
5. After process will complete you phone will restart and rooting is successful.
|Author: Mahesh 26 May 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
There are two steps listed here to get the Dolby ATMOS on your android device. First step, get the device rooted. And second step get install the Dolby ATMOS on your device. Let's take a look at the step one by one.
Before you root your device I suggest backing up the device. The reason being root access means changes can't be reverted. So working under root access may lead to data loss.
Follow the instructions below to root your device.
1. Download iroot apk on your device from here: http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk
2. Click on root and the device will be in root mode.
3. Turn off the device to open it in recovery mode.
4. Verify you're running in the root mode.
Now you have to follow the below instructions to install Dolby ATMOS mod.
1. Download the Dolby ATMOS from the XDA developers website (choose the version specific to your android version. I suggest downloading the latest version that supports your device. Check the thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/mod-dolby-atmos-t3109446
2. Save the zip file on your SD card.
3. Turn off the mobile to get into recovery mode.
4. Navigate to the downloaded zip file and install the software using option -"Install zip from SD Card".
That's it. This should install the Dolby ATMOS audio mod on your device. Don't forget to use the iroot app to unroot your device. So that your device is not open for any random app to get installed and affect your content maliciously.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 26 May 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Sorry for failing to notice the query on how to install Dolby ATMOS. Here is how you can do it.
Please note that you need to have the following prerequisites.
1. Your phone needs to be rooted. You can follow any of the methods outlined in the previous responses.
2. Your phone should have CWM or TWRP recovery installed. Normally, the rooting procedures install either of the recoveries by default.
Now follow these steps -
1. Download Dolby ATMOS. You may get it from http://www.techolite.com/how-to-install-cwm-root-lenovo-a6000-smartphone/.
2. Save the file thus downloaded in the ZIP format on your SD card.
3. Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode.
4. Scroll down to the saved ZIP file and install it using the Install ZIP file from SD card.
This will install the Dolby ATMOS onto your system.