|Author: Timmappa Kamat 09 Apr 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Well, BookMyShow has clearly mentioned policy on PayBack points. The site supports PayBack points. You earn four PayBack points for every Rs. 100 spent on the site to book your tickets.
Follow the below mentioned steps to redeem the PayBack points.
1. Login to your account.
2. Select the movie shows you would wish to book.
3. On the payments page, select Redeem Points.
4. Select PayBack.
5. Enter your Name and PayBack account number. You can check your accrued Payback Points here.
6. If you have enough points, click on Make Payment.
7. That's it. You have successfully redeemed your PayBack points.
|Author: Mahesh 09 Apr 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Payback points can be earned on spending on bookmyshow. You can also spend the points earned over there. When you are spending the money on bookmyshow registration, you have to specify the payback number.
That should help credit the points into your account. Usually the points are credited after 48 hours from the transaction. If not credited then you have to ask the customer support for the same.
In case of redeeming payback on bookmyshow, follow the steps.
1. Login to bookmyshow.
2. Book your ticket like you normally do.
3. Click on make payment.
4. Check the tab for "Payback". In case of app the tab is replaced by link.
5. Add your payback number.
6. Check if your payback number has enough points to pay for the ticket. You can also use partial balance.
7. If it fits the balance, pay will payback.
And you're done. Your payment to bookmyshow is done using the Payback Points.