|Author: Timmappa Kamat 20 Mar 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Follow the below mentioned steps to redeem your PayBack points on MobiKwik.
1. Login to your MobiKwik account.
2. Navigate to My Wallet if you have logged in on Android or My Account if on iOS.
3. Now click on Redeem PAYBACK points.
4. Select the number of points you would wish to redeem. Remember that 4 points equal Rupee 1.00.
5. Enter your PayBack account number and PIN.
6. Click on Redeem Points.
Done! You have redeemed your PayBack points.
|Author: Anwesha 26 Mar 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
To Redeem your points you have to follow these steps:
1. Create a Wallet in the Mobikwik app, then from my Wallet on or My Account on MobiKwik iOS app, you have to Click on the redeem PAYBACK points tab.
2. You would be asked to choose the number of points you want to redeem.
3. Here you need to feed in your 4 digit PAYBACK PIN and then click on the tab of Redeem Points. You would get Rs.1 for 4 PAYBACK Points.
4. You can also, keep earning from the assured PAYBACK loyalty points from whatever transactions take place through MobiKwik wallet.
5. From Merchants if you spend between Rs.200 and Rs.299, you can earn 2 PAYBACK points.
6. For every Rs.100 that you spend within Rs.300 and Rs.499, you would earn 1 additional PAYBACK point.
For exspenditures that exceed Rs.500, you get to earn 10 PAYBACK points and also 2 PAYBACK points based on every Rs.100 that you have spent.
7. To redeem on Recharges:, you can earn 1 PAYBACK point based on every Rs.200 you spend on any recharge or bill payment.
|Author: Paresh Gujarati 27 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
If you have MobiKwik account, then log in to it. Find the offers tab and click on it. Click on Popular section and you will get list of popular offers. One of them is Payback Points. You will find Redeem Points options beside it. Click on it and enter the details which are required like number of points to be redeemed, PIN for verification purpose.
Mind well, you will get 1 Rs per 4 Payback points redeemed.
For every recharge of 200 or more, you will get 1 Payback point. For shopping, you will get 2 Points for 200 to 299 Rs spent, 3 Points for 300 to 499 spent on shopping, For shopping more than Rs 500, one can get 10 PAYBACK points with two extra point on every 100 Rs spend.