|Author: Anwesha 09 Mar 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
There are several ways to unfriend a friend in Facebook.
1.Go to your own profile page. Select the "Friends" Tab, find out the one whom you want to unfriend. Beside their name, you will get a "Friends" tab with a drop down list option. There at the end of the list, there is an option for "unfriend". Select that and you are done.
2. Go to the particular Friend's profile. There in the Cover Photo area, there will be a tab named "Friends", where you would get a drop down list icon, click on it, select "unfriend".
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 09 Mar 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Unfriending a friend on Facebook is quite easy. You just need to follow the below mentioned steps.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Friends tab. You will be presented with the list of all your friends on Facebook.
3. Click on the name of the friend you would wish to remove from your friend list.
4. It will take you the person's profile.
5. Right click on the Friends on the profile.
6. You will find the Unfriend option as the last item on the drop down list.
7. Click on it.
Done! You have successfully unfriended the person. Please note that the person will not get a notification that you have removed him/her from your friend list. But you will also be removed from their friends list. Thus, they may get to know that you have unfriended them. Though Facebook does not let the members know that they have been unfriended, one can easily find it out as the friends list is mutual and that's what gives away the fact that you have been unfriended.
|Author: soujanya 12 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Login into your Facebook account, search for the person you want to unfriend, open their profile, you can find "Friends",select it, you can find "Unfriend", click on it. The person wouldn't know until she/he tries to check your profile.
If you don't want to delete the person from your account but doesn't want to see their posts, you can stop watching their posts by selecting "unfollow". If you want the person not to add you again forever then select "block". They can never add you as a friend.
|Author: Paresh Gujarati 21 Mar 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Just put cursor over the name of the person you want to unfriend. Do not click on it. It shows 'Friends', 'Following' and 'Message' as three tabs. You can keep cursor on Friends and click on 'Unfriend' option and you are done. Now you can search for this friend whom you just unfriend, Add friend option will be available to his profile page. This means, you are now no longer friend to him or her but you can become by clicking on add friend button.
|Author: Shantanu Tadas 01 Jun 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
There are two way to unfriend your friend from your facebook account.
1. Login to your facebook account.Go to your profile.There you will see "Friends"section.Click on that "Friends" section.It will move you to your friends list.Search the friend which you want to unfriend from that list.After finding that friends account.Just place your mouse cursor on that friends name you will get option to unfriend or click on that name and you will be moved to your friends account there you will see "Friends" box place the mouse cursor on that box you will get the option to unfriend.
2.Login to your facebook account.Search the particular person you want to unfriend from search box after getting that person from search box click on that persons profile and you will moved to the persons profile there you will see "Friends" box place the mouse cursor on that box you will get the option to unfriend.