|Author: Timmappa Kamat 25 Feb 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The Xolo Era 4K has dual SIM functionality. It does accept two micro SIMs. Apart from that, it has almost all regular connectivity options enabled. The available connectivity options include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and microUSB. The device also supports FM radio.
The Xolo Era 4K has support for 3G and 4G connectivity. The most in-demand feature, USB OTG is enabled on the device.
|Author: Mahesh 26 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Xolo Era 4K has following connectivity options:
1. Network Connectivity : It supports GSM, HSPA and LTE. It is dual SIM device. One of the slot supports GSM whereas another slot supports CDMA SIM. Apart from network support, it supports bluetooth, Wifi, GPS and Hotspot and FM Radio.
2. Hardware Connectivity: It has MicroUSB and OTG support. It can be used for both charging as well as file transfer. SD Card connectivity is enabled like most of the modern devices.
|Author: Anwesha 27 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The connectivity options that you get for Xolo Era 4K are:
1. It maintains 802.11 b/ g/ n Wi-Fi standard
2. You get the default GPS
3. For connecting with other devices you get Bluetooth and USB OTG support.
4. It supports 3G network
5. It supports 4G and LTE. In India it will Support 4G of Band 40.
This dual SIM phone supports the same connectivity options for both the sims.