|Author: Timmappa Kamat 22 Feb 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 12 (Rs 12) Voting Score: 0|
If you plan to make some quick money by joining survey sites, I am sorry for disappointing you. You need to have a lot of patience for getting a decent income. If you don't think you have enough of patience, I would advice you to turn your attention to some other sort of online work. That has more to do with less number of surveys available for international users.
Some good sites for good enough income are
This is more like a social networking site. There are three ways to earn on Toluna. You can participate in profile and paid surveys. There is also an option to earn income by inviting your friends to join. Another good way to earn from Toluna would be to post content on the website. Toluna is in fact the best website among the survey sites in India. The site pays you via PayPal and in the form of gift vouchers.
This is among the top ten best sites to earn by answering surveys. You get one to 100 points for each survey. One point equals 1 INR. They also allot one point for each login per day. You also get to participate in lucky draws run from time to time. The site pays via PayPal. You can also opt to receive gadgets like laptops, cameras etc.
3. STAR panel
The site is owned by Star India P. Ltd. The surveys normally take around five to ten minutes to complete. Their surveys normally are based on TV channels and shows. However, you will not receive hard cash. The rewards will be in the form of Flipkart vouchers and Big Cinema vouchers.
This is a platform to provide your opinion about new products and services. The panelists come all over India and are based in a wide range of professions like doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs and others from varied spheres of life. Payments methods include demand drafts, gift vouchers and mobile recharges.
Valued opinions is a Research Now undertaking. You will receive invites to omelette surveys based on the interests and hobbies you provide in your profile. You will get Rs. 30 to 60 for every completed survey. The payment is through Flipkart vouchers and Amazon gift vouchers.
These are just a few good and reliable sites that pay you for answering surveys. It would be advisable to join at least ten such sites so that you can earn some good money. However, please note that you will not be able to depend on paid surveys alone for a good income. It would be better to consider other avenues for Internet based income as well like content writing, data entry jobs and blogging.
|Author: Mahesh 22 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 14 (Rs 14) Voting Score: 0|
Survey sites for India usually make use of brands and the product surveys. So the budget is often low. As low as 10 Rs to high as 1000 Rs. So you can't even predict what you are going to earn for the survey at the end.
1. Cint - This survey company takes very few people on board per survey. So you have to be eligible for their profile to get into their program. They have two options of either getting paid by voucher or cash. Cash is paid in paypal account. You can earn around 80$ to 500$ and in some cases as big as 1200$. The nature of survey and the people who can get into it are selected by their panel. So hard to get into but if you get chance you earn money like a salary from some company.
2. iPanelOnline India - The surveys in their site are extremely low paying. So getting even 1000 Rs take like year or even more. But they have genuine reviews and polls. So you have to be very patient here.
3. ValuedOpinions India - You earn 400 Rs for their basic survey. And from there you can regularly earn like 100 rs per survey or more. They ask you to make a profile and once you give them options of what you like and what are your likes the survey options are given differently. If your profile doesn't match then no survey is allotted for you.
4. Star Panel - This panel used to allow people to give them opinion on the series and the products launched by the group. Now they are selecting very few people in their panel. If get selected person gets around 1000 Rs to 4000 Rs per survey.
5. Toluna - This is international site however they have panel in almost every continent. And their indian website also has regular surveys from brands. You earn points here and then cashout points. It could be voucher or cash depending on their preference.
6. AdyTude - This website takes survey of the ads being viewed. You are shown some ads and are asked to answer some questions. By earning points, you get to cashout some products. No cash is given. However some of the products are good enough that are equal to cash. Products such as mobile charger, USB light system etc are part of the cashout prizes.
Note: Making money from surveys is extremely hard. Don't make it your primary or even secondary source of income. Just make it random source and assume that it'll pay you some fuel money or some money to buy gifts from e-commerce sites. Treat such sites like this. Don't depends on it to make serious money.
|Author: Anwesha 22 Feb 2016 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Here are few online survey sites I have listed down that accept members from India while some of them are setting up separate panels for paid surveys especially for Indians.
Ipoll is an online survey panel will give you an instant reward of $5, immediately as you join the panel. In Ipoll you deal with real market research studies and get paid for your participation. Reaching the threshold of $25, they pay through paypal.
Univox Community India
Univox Community rewards you for sharing your opinion. After a free registration you get a bonus of 500 points on it, apart from completing surveys and referring friends. Here 100 points fetch you $1. You can redeem your points through amazon gift cards and virtual visa cards.
In Swagbucks, points can be redeemed through different ways like game cards, paypal cash, and various store gift certificates like freecharge, flipkart, jabong etc. 950 SB points can be redeemed for a INR 500 worth of gift vouchers. You can earn here by surfing the web, taking surveys, inviting your friends, watching videos, voting in the daily polls and finding swag codes or completing special offers.
|Author: Bhakti Savla 27 Feb 2016 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
There are many top survey sites to make money online in India. Apart from the best paid survey sites mentioned above, few more are listed below:
- Saybucks is a decent paid survey site that offers easy to complete surveys for everyone.
- You may try out Ormax online that also offers easy surveys, mostly based on entertainment. And you may earn vouchers for BookMyShow and Flipkart.
- Another good survey site is GlobalTestMarket, that is available for many countries including India.
You may attempt regular surveys on all such online sites and eventually you would start earning a small amount. Hope this list of top paid survey sites for India, works for you.
|Author: Bhawna 24 Mar 2016 Member Level: Bronze Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
I am attached to online earning since around 5 years. I have my number registered to a number of online surveys and have earned a decent amount.
My experience says earning from survey sites needs lot of patience because there is an eligibility criteria for every survey and if you are not eligible then you will be thrown out from it.
These are the few survey sites from where I have earned money
1 Toluna : I have attached to this site from last 3 years. And redeemed around 10 times.
2 Valued opinion : The most trust-able site. Previously only accentive vouchers were there to redeem but now sites has introduced flipkart vouchers, Amazon and accentive vouchers.
3: Global Test Market: This is amazing site where I earn money. Previously I like one feature that if you are disqualified then you will get 10 points but this feature has been changed to sweepstake entries. And now the site has add on the feature of Electronic Vouchers , Paypal . But now to avail cheque you have to make 1400 points previously it was only 1000.
Enjoyed reading others comments too on online earning.