|Author: Ankit 13 Mar 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Micromax has announced the Jelly Bean update for its A110 Canvas 2 smartphone and it will roll out the update from second week of March. But it will not be available over the air like Samsung and HTC. Customers will have to bring their smartphone to Micromax service centres and get their phones updated by their customer service executives. The update is free of cost.
The benifits of upgrading your OS are that you will get a better and more stable OS. Android Jelly Bean features Project Butter for smooth performance and Google Now. It also features offline voice typing and expandable notifications and much more.
|Author: Rajneesh Gupta 13 Mar 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 15 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
You can upgrade your Micromax A110 Canvas 2. Micromax A110 Canvas 2 comes with Ice Cream Sandwich Android v4.0. You can upgrade to Jelly Bean Operating System. I am giving the steps to upgrade your phone to Jelly Bean Android operating system from Ice cream Sandwich. You can only upgrade to a higher version of Android if your phone supports the upgrade. I think this facility is available with Micromax A110 Canvas 2. You can upgrade your phone by following the steps given below:
go to settings-> About Device -> Software Update
It asks "check for software update"
wait for device to connect to server
It will ask "download new update"
wait for download
wait for install to complete
after install it will give message "Device successfully updated"
Now your device is upgraded to Jelly Bean Android Operating System. I am attaching the photos of each step in the form of rar file for your help. Download the photos and see each step. If any problem persists then feel free to contact me.
|Author: Bharath 14 Mar 2013 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Some of the steps to update Micromax A110 Canvas 2 into Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean are:
1. First of all download CynusT2JellyBean.zip.
2. The file is clockworkmod flashable version of Cynus stock T2's stock Jelly Bean ROM.
3. Move the zip file into Micromax A110 Canvas 2 mobile.
4. After the transfer finished, once switch off the mobile and ON it.
5. Go to CWM recovery by pressing Volume up + down + power button simultaneously.
6. Pop-up screen will get on the screen.
7. Select the CWM recovery mode.
8. Select the zip file to install from the mobile.
9. Installation process goes on.
10. Select Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache.
11. Click Reboot.
12. Switch ON the mobile.
13. Super User SU application will be visible in the mobile.
14. If the SU application is visible, the update gets completed.
15. Here is the updated Micromax A110 Canvas 2 with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean operating system.