Well, the method described here assumes that your TV is DLNA enabled. Follow the below mentioned steps to stream the contents from your smartphone to the TV.
1. Download iMediaShare app from the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bianor.amspersonal&hl=en. You may also search for the app on your Google Play Store.
2. Install the app on your RedMi Note.
3. If your TV supports the ability to connect to your Home router via WiFi, connect it. Or else, if your TV supports WiFi Direct, connect your smartphone directly to the TV through the settings on your TV. Remember - you need to switch on the WiFi Direct feature both on your TV and smartphone.
4. Open the iMediaShare app on your phone.
5. Tap through to the gallery and videos/images as would wish to.
6. Select the video/image you want to share.
7. Select your TV in the list of connected devices. If you have set it right, your TV must be detected and available for selection.
Done! Your TV should now begin to stream the selected video.