|Author: Anwesha 10 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 12 (Rs 12) Voting Score: 0|
Plasma TVs are available both in lower as well as in higher ranges. But if you say Cheap and Best, both cannot go together. It has to be either of the criteria. So, I have divided them under two categories of your query.
1. Rage 24R1HD It is of 59 cm (24 inches). It is a HD Ready LED TV, Black in color. Right now with a 33% discount, you get it in Rs. 9,990, and the original price is Rs.14,999. The Screen Size is 24 Inches, Display Type is Plasma with a Resolution of 720pixels. You get 2 USB ports with it.
2. Panasonic Viera 50 It is a Full HD Plasma TH-P50V20 TV. Right now been available at the best Price of Rs. 13,119. The Screen Size is 50 Inches with 4 HDMIs.
3. Panasonic 50 Another Full HD 3D Plasma TH-P50VT20 TV from the Panasonic. You get it now for a Price of Rs. 20,736. Has a Screen Size of 50 Inches with 4 HDMI ports.
1. Samsung 64 inches Full HD Plasma TV - F8500 (Black) Right now selling off at a price range of 1.88L to 2.24L. The Screen Size is 64 Inches with a PDP Display and a Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Comes with 4 HDMI ports.
2. LG 50PB560B 127 cm (50) Plasma TV (HD Ready) The price varies from 52,370 to 57,900. The Screen Size is 50 Inches. Display Type is Plasma with a HD Ready Resolution. The Aspect Ratio has 7 modes (16:9, Just scan, Original, 4:3, 14:9, Zoom, Cinema Zoom)
3. LG 50PB6600 127 cm (50) Plasma TV (Full HD, Smart) Right now the Best Price in the market is Rs. 64,900. The Screen Size is 50 Inches, the Display Type is Plasma with a Full HD Resolution. The Aspect Ratio has 8 Modes (16:9, Just Scan, Original, Full Wide, 4:3, 14:9, Cinema Zoom 1, Zoom)
To get the best of both worlds, Panasonic 50 can be a solution for the time being till you opt for an upgrade.
|Author: Mahesh 11 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Plasma is relatively new technology and you're less likely to get it under 30K price tag. Though some of the features of the plasma TV are easy to obtain with LED TV's with Smart Focus feature. Sony and Samsung offers that in some of their LED TV. So if you want cheap priced TV's with option closer to expensive plasma then those can be your best bet.
Here are some of the best affordable plasma TVs to check out.
1. LG 42PN4500 106 cm (42) Plasma TV : The TV is priced at 32K and most likely to be cheapest in the market. It has most common features found in HD ready TVs. Resolution is around 1024 x 768 which is good enough for the price.
2. Samsung 43H4900 109.22 cm (43) Plasma TV(HD Ready, 3D) : This product also has the 3D support which makes it attractive. It costs around 40k and the cheapest option so far. Though resolution wise it is not that big, and supports : 1024 x 768 only.
3. Samsung 51F5500 51" Plasma TV: This is full featured plasma TV with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 51'' inches. It supports 3D and HD technologies. The price is 64000/- in online retail stores. The local stores may or may not be low at this price.
4. Panasonic TH- P50X50D 127 cm (50) : This is another HD ready plasma TV but a bit pricey. The retail price is around 75,000. You'll find some competitive features in this model.
I'd say try to buy the TV from local store so that the returns and the model issue doesn't create any form of problems. Also make sure that you check amazon and snapdeal for the price and compare them with local store and then decide accordingly.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 17 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Well, to be frank enough, plasma TVs do not come at a cheaper price. They will cost you an amount upwards from Rs. 30000. If you are ready to shell out that much of an amount, here are few choices -
1. LG 42PN4500
It has a resolution of 1024x768 pixels. The TV is a HD one. The screen size is 42 inches. It does have HDMI and USB compatibility. Yiu have 5 sound and 8 video modes. The price is Rs. 34998 on SnapDeal. It offers attractive EMI options on HDFC and ICICI Bank cards.
2. SAMSUNG JOY 43F4100
This 43 inch plasma TV has a resolution of 852x480. You can buy it from Amazon for Rs. 32850. SnapDeal sells it at Rs.34000. The plasma TV has HyperReal picture engine. It does support Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Pulse.
3. SAMSUNG 43F4900
This is yet another 43 inch plasma TV from Samsung. It comes with a resolution of 1024x768. Amazon is selling it for Rs. 37000. It sports a HyperReal picture engine. With support for Dolby Pulse and Dolby Digital Plus.
Samsung has many models in the 43 inch range within a price range of Rs. 35 to 40000. You may choose any of them. I would advice you to go through the price comparison sites to gain a clear understanding of the price differences across stores.
And finally, there are a few LED TVs from reputed manufacturers which almost emulate what you get on a Plasma. It would be better to visit a local store to differentiate between the two technologies before deciding on a particular model.
As.for your question on whether to opt for a local store or online store, I would prefer a local store for purchasing a TV. It would be better to handle repair/ warranty related issues later. Also you are likely to get better prices. However, have a comparison on the online stores ready with you as it would help you negotiate the price.
|Author: [Anonymous] 17 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Thanks to Anwesha, Mahesh and Timmappa for the complete detail which I was looking for. Rage 24R1HD of 59 cm (24 inches) looks catchy and it is just Rs. 9,990/= at the moment. The others too not less.