|Author: Timmappa Kamat 01 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
PayTM does not seem to have a clear instructions for returning an item purchased from them. Here are a few guidelines and steps involved.
You need to get in touch with the customer service team with complaints regarding damaged/defective items, or those which do not have the specifications mentioned by you. On receipt of your complaint, PayTM will review it for authenticity, and if satisfied - will inform the concerned seller for replacement. The terms state that the seller will be solely responsible for any non conforming items sold to you and PayTM is not liable for the same.
You need to inform PayTM about the damaged/defective item within 48 hours of receiving it. PayTM will arrange the pickup of the item through its logistics partner. If they are unable to arrange pickup, you will need to send the item back via a reputed courier in your location within one day from such a notice from PayTM. Costs borne by you will be refunded in a mode agreed upon by the courier partner and PayTM.
Once the item is received and accepted by PayTM, you will receive refund in the form of PayTM wallet. Cash On Delivery and online transactions will be instantly refunded to PayTM wallet. You can request to transfer the funds to your bank by raising a request for the same.
|Author: Anwesha 02 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
To return an item back to Paytm, you have to follow these steps prescribed by them.
1. Go the the "Contact us" tab at their official website, under customer care and place the cancellation request.
2. Now keep all the items ready along with the contents whatever were the part of the sales package that you have received within the original product box or the pack.
3. You should not seal the pack as the contents inside would have to be verified by the Paytm management.
4. Now don't forget to save a copy of the bill, acknowledgement slip or receipt with you to avoid any kind of controversy.
Once they pick up the order , the refund will be processed of the amount complying with their refund policy into your Paytm Wallet. After the amount gets successfully transferred, it will be available for immediate use both for Paytm transactions and everywhere the Paytm Wallet is accepted.
|Author: Mahesh 02 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 12 (Rs 12) Voting Score: 0|
Paytm officially does have return and cancellation policy. And that's obvious because the credit card companies require shops to have returns and cancellation. Here are the return instructions.
1. Call customer care or contact customer care using the following web address: https://paytm.com/care
2. Pack the content of the product into the delivery box. As per the official instruction, you are not supposed to seal it. The courier company or the Paytm logistic partner will seal it after verification.
3. Keep a photocopy (Xerox) of the bill shipped with your product. And then show the same when asked for the original.
After verification and the seal, the logistic partner will mark the item for the return. And then the refund if applicable will be given back to your account in Paytm. Do note that return time frame is as per the seller specified in the order page or as per the Paytm policy. So the refunds and the returns or cancellation affects as per that.
|Author: [Anonymous] 06 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
You can return products on Paytm by following these steps: -
1. Call Customer Care and tell them about your issue to file refund request.
2. As per the instructions pack the product and wait for the courier boy to pickup the product.
3. There are many complaint while returning the products to Paytm, so for security don't give original documents such as bill, delivery slip, etc., if he asks for them then get him a Xerox.
4. Keep in touch with the customer care and get regular updates about your transfer.
If you face any difficulties then you can contact in forum our editors will be more than happy to help you.