|Author: Timmappa Kamat 23 Nov 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
You can register on EBAY India as a seller with an easy procedure. You will need the following documents -
1. Contact details of your business.
2. Taxation information of your business.
3. A valid VAT registration certificate.
4. Your contact information - both contact number and email address are compulsory.
5. Bank account details of the business. Please note that the you need to have the bank account information in the name of the business.
Registration as a seller is easy and can be completed in a few simple steps. However, in addition to the registration on EBay, you also need to register yourself on PaisaPay which is the payment gateway for Ebay transactions.
|Author: Mahesh 23 Nov 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Here are the list of documents required to sell on Ebay.
1. Address Proof
2. ID Proof
3. Purchase Bill ( to prove that you either own the products from wholesaler or you own the products via other means
4. eBay's CBT shipment agreement Signed( if you choose Ebay's logistic service).
5. Valid bank account number, IFSC code, SWIFT code and cancelled check for verification of account.
6. PAN Card
7. Sales tax registration number If product requires such before shipping.
8. TIN/ VAT/ CST number if product and revenue requires it.
9. Aadhar Card
These are some of the documents that you need in order to sell from ebay. There are some other documents required depending on your product cost and other shipping and listing requirements.