Here is how you check it -
1. Login to your YouTube account.
2. Click on any of your uploaded videos.
3. Click on Analytics button at the right hand side.
The Analytics feature has different tabs to find the details of your visitors.
1. Views - It shows how many people viewed your video. The data is further broken down by country and day.
2. Popularity - It shows the popularity of your video in comparison to other videos.
3. Discovery - It lets you know the way people find your videos. You can find whether they reach you wandering from related videos, or by search
4. Demography - It shows the demographical details about your visitors. It also lets you know the age and gender.
5. Hot spots
Live....and Let Live!
Instead you get general stats of the origin of the viewer. The stats include watch time, demographics, gender, age group and source. Note that most of the data collected is based on speculation. Especially the gender and age part where the person is recorded in stats.
The more accurate stats would be available in case of YouTube RED subscription where the paying members will be included in the stats. And people who pay for stuff don't use anonymous names or account and due to the payment processing you get to see some genuine stats.
In short, download stats are completely masked and there is no way to know find out.