|Author: Timmappa Kamat 27 Oct 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Though I am not using the Moto G smartphone, I could find the following information from the help guide -
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Sounds and Notifications.
3. Select Interruptions.
4. Select When calls and notifications arrive.
5. Now select Always interrupt.
Done. The star icon should be gone now.
There is another method to remove the icon.
Press Volume button and now change the setting from Priority to All.
|Author: pranay anumula 27 Oct 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
The Star Icon is the Update which rolled through Lollipop and that Ensure about the Priorities you have given for Silent Mode.
To change that Just Hold the Volume buttons and there will be 3 different options, Select the one of the other two options.
Hope this solves your Problem.
|Author: Muddassir 27 Oct 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Follow these steps :
1. Click on volume up or down button.
2. Choose either "All" or "None" instead of "Priority" option.
3. That's it. The star icon should be gone now.