Here are a few good power banks that would cost you around Rs. 1000 -
1. Xiaomi 10400 mAhThus is one of the most popular power banks available under Rs. 1000. The problem with the power bank is that it remains out of stock most of the time. As soon as the stock arrives on flip kart or any other online store, it goes out of stock within a couple of days.
The power bank has a 2.1 A output and one USB port.
The power bank is priced at Rs. 1000 on Flipkart.
2. Xiaomi 5200 mAh power bankComing again from Xiaomi, the power bank is priced at Rs. 600
The price and capacity are a couple of good features that the device enjoys.
3. Power Ace PRP10400A Rapid Power The power bank has a 10400 mAh capacity. You can buy it for Rs. 830. It has two output ports so that you can charge two smartphones simultaneously.
4. Zebronics Power Bank PG10Zero nice has always been a trusted name in power banks. The 10000 mAh power source is available at Rs. 895. It also features over discharge protector and LED lights.
5. Lava W880 Power BankManufactured by one of the trusted Indian smartphone manufacturer, the power bank is priced at Rs. 980. It has a battery capacity of 8800 mAh. It does come with two output ports and LED indicator.