|Author: Vandana 11 Oct 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 12 (Rs 12) Voting Score: 0|
The Coolpad Note 3 smartphone gets the honour of being the very first fingerprint smartphone in India. The sensor to detect the fingerprint is housed at the rear side of the smartphone.
Basic Features are:
- It operates on an Octa Core processor with OS being Android, vS.1 (Lollipop).
- The display screen is 5.5 inch HD
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Octa core processor with Mali T720 graphics processor
- Rear camera: 13MP with auto focus and LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G and GSM
- 3000mAH battery
Comparision with other similar smartphones: Well, unlike its competitors, such as Lenovo K3 Note and Moto G 3, it is the only one with a fingerprint scanning feature! Also, it is expandable up to a good 64GB, while the other two aforementioned devices are up to 32GB only. It is also less expensive than the those two smartphones, with the Lenovo K3 Note costing a thousand bucks more and the Moto G 3 a whole lot more at Rs.12,999/-. So if you are looking for a good smartphone less than 10k and it fulfills the specifications you are looking for, by all means go for it.
Price and availability in India:
The Coolpad Note 3 smartphone is currently available online only, at Amazon India's e-commerce site through a pre-registration process. It will be on sale from 20th October, 2015 with a price tag of Rs.8,999/-. It is not available offline in any store as yet.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 11 Oct 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 12 (Rs 12) Voting Score: 0|
Coolpad has been quite slow to launch its devices in India. The latest Note 3 from Coolpad has the following feature set -
1. It is the first phone in the sub 10k segment to have fingerprint scanner.
2. In terms of design elements, it comes at a larger 5.5 inch size. The size seems to have be one a norm these days. The plastic used for the body seems to be of good quality. The finish provides a good grip. There is a Aluminum frame used in the construction which is quite impressive at this price point. The physical dimensions read 151x77x9.3 mm and weighs 155 grams.
3. The phone has a 5.5 inch HD display at 720x1280 resolution. Viewing angles are quite satisfactory. It offers you good sunlight legibility. The screen has a pixel density of 267 ppi.
4. The phone is powered by MediaTek octacore processor at a clock speed of 1.1.3 GHz. A 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage are a few great features. Memory can be expanded upto 64 GB.
5. The 3000 mAh battery should be good enough for at least a day long backup.
6. The phone has a 13 MP rear camera. The camera is quite capable of better performance. There are good details captured along with better color reproduction. The phone has a front snapper of 5 MP resolution.
7. The device runs on Android lollipop 5.1 with customisation provided by Cool UI.
8. The device has 4G compatibility and dual SIM functionality. It also has regular connectivity options.
The phone will be available on Amazon India on 20th October. The first flash sale will be held on October 20 for which registrations have already begun. The phone is priced at Rs. 8999.
|Author: Muddassir 11 Oct 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Specs and features of Coolpad Note 3 Android smartphone :
OS : It operates on the Android v5.1 Lollipop OS.
Display : It has a capacitive touchscreen of 5.5 inches and a resolution of 720x1280 pixels.
Processor : It has MediaTek 6753 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor.
Memory : It has 16 GB internal memory, 64 GB expandable memory and 3 GB RAM.
Camera : It has 5 MP front camera and 13 MP back camera.
Connectivity : It has WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB support.
Battery : It has 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
|Author: [Anonymous] 20 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Thanks to all of you for such a nice and detailed reply. I would also like to know that Coolpad Note 3 has come with black color recently. Is there any different specification or the same like previous released with white color?