|Author: Manoj Kumar Lamba 28 Sep 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
There are two ways to reset your phone to factory settings.
1. From the Main Screen choose Settings.
2. After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
3. Choose Reset Phone.
4. Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
1. Press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
2. Should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
3. From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up to confirm.
4. When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery mode.
5. Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
6. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll andPower key to select.
|Author: Raftaar 29 Sep 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
For completing the factory reset process in Redmi 2 you may follow the following steps:
Step 1: go to settings and select Backup&Reset.
Step 2: there you will see Factory data reset.
Step 3: choose reset Phone.
Step 4: Select Erase everything and confirm.
This is one of the easiest method, however there are other methods too.
|Author: Aman 30 Sep 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
There are two very easy methods to factory reset your Xiaomi Redmi 2 smartphone. Follow the step given below very carefully or you might get to failure to the easy methods. Also keep in mind to make a copy of all the data present on your smartphone as you might need those anytime.
Read the details given below to know those two easy methods.
1. Switch off your smartphone using the Power button.
2. Now wait for some time, like for only 2-3 minutes.
3. Now switch on your smartphone using the Volume Down + Power button at once for some time like 5-10 seconds.
4. You should hold those till you switch to the Boot Mode screen.
5. Now its really very simple, just use the Volume UP and Volume Down keys to scroll up and down respectively. And use the Power button to select any option.
6. From the menu of the Boot screen, select the option named as Recovery by using the keys mentioned in the Step number - 5th.
7. Now you will be viewing an Android image screen.
8. At that time, you need to press the Power key of your smartphone so as to enter the Recovery Mode successfully.
9. Now you will be shifted to the Recovery Mode screen.
10. Now using the same Volume UP and Volume Down keys go to wipe data/factory reset option and select it using the Power key of your smartphone.
11. Now your phone will ask you for your permission, so just select Yes--delete all user data using the three same keys mentioned used the above mentioned steps.
12. Now you will need to restart your smartphone, so just select reboot system now option to do so.
13. That's all to do with the first method, if you don't want to follow this method to reset your smartphone, then follow the second method mentioned below.
1. Switch on your smartphone if its off using the Power key.
2. Now go to the main menu of your smartphone and then go to the Settings option.
3. Now you will see various options on your phone's screen, so just tap on the Backup and Reset option.
4. After this, tap on the Factory data reset option.
5. Now tap on the Reset Phone option to move forward.
6. Now select the Erase everything option to successfully complete this easy method.
7. That's all to do with this easy method.
So finally these were the two easy methods to reset your Redmi 2 smartphone.