|Author: Srujan Shoxx 20 Sep 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
It's very simple.
Just press the volume up key and the power button at the same time. You can get the taken screenshot in your gallery.
Hope you got it ;)
|Author: Deepak 20 Sep 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to take a screenshot in Microsoft Lumia 535 the you can follow the given steps below:
1. Press the volume up key and the power key at the same time.
2. If you want to view or manage the screenshots you've taken, tap Photos > albums > Screenshots.
I believe you have understood the steps and now you can take screenshot on your smartphone.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 20 Sep 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
As per the documentation provided by Microsoft, here is how you can take screen shots on your Lumia 535:
1. Keep Volume Up and Power button pressed simultaneously when you are on the screen required to be captured.
2. Release the buttons when you hear the shutter sound.
3. The screen shot taken will get saved in Photos ->Albums -> Screenshots.
You also get a confirmation on your notification bar about the screen shot being taken.
|Author: Aman 30 Sep 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Its quite simply to take screenshot in your Micromax Lumia 535 smartphone. All you need to do is just follow the simply steps given below.
1. Use the Volume Up and Power keys of your Micromax Lumia 535 smartphone to take a screenshot of the screen.
2. Just press and hold those two keys at one time for some time like 2-5 seconds.
3. That's all, you can explore the screenshot in the Gallery of your Micromax Lumia 535 smartphone.