|Author: Amit 18 Sep 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
There are two ways to take a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi 2 mobile phone:
1. Pull down the notification window. In the toggles menu, you'll find a "Screenshot" button. Hit it once and a screenshot of the page loaded in the background will be taken instantly.
2. Press the Volume Down button and the Power On/Off button together. This will also instantly take a screenshot of the page currently opened on the screen.
|Author: Mahesh 18 Sep 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
If you have MIUI 7 update on your phone then you'll find the location of the screenshot tool moved. You have to scroll a bit to find the screenshot shortcut icon.
Follow the instructions below -
Open notification panel from the top by sliding down. Now you'll find shortcut icons. You have to scroll down to see few more icons. You'll find the Screenshot capture icon within the list. You can click on the icon and it'll take the screenshot of the active screen behind the notification panel.
|Author: Raftaar 18 Sep 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
It's not a difficult task to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi 2. The only thing you have to do is follow any of the below given methods:
Method via Notification tray:
Go to the screen you want to capture, pull down the Notification tray you will find a button showing the screenshot icon. Click on the button and that's it, the screen below the Notification tray will be captured.
By volume and power buttons:
It's a bit easier than the first method, the only thing you have to do is to press the volume and power buttons together and the screen will be captured at an instant.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 20 Sep 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
There are two methods for the purpose -
1. By using physical buttons
Well, Xiaomi has decided to place volume rockers and the power button on the same side which creates a bit of problem to take a screen shot. You may need to use two hands, if you are not expert enough.
1. Press and hold Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously. Make sure you are on the same page of which you intend to take a screen shot.
2. Once you hear the flash and clicking sound, release the buttons. Your screen shot has been taken.
2. Using Notification bar
This is probably easier than the first method.
1. Make sure you are on the page you wish to take the screen shot of.
2. Scroll down the notification bar and locate the Screenshot option.
3. Tap on Screen shot.
The captured screen shot will be saved in Gallery->Screen shots or DCIM-> Screen shots folder.
|Author: Srujan Shoxx 22 Sep 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The simplest way is to :
Press the volume down and the power button together and hold for 5-6 seconds. This methods works anytime you want.
To check the screen shot taken by you go to your gallery and you'll get your screen shot there.
|Author: Aman 30 Sep 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Its really quite simple to take screenshots in Xiaomi Redmi 2 smartphone. You have two ways to do so.
1. Scroll down the notification bar.
2. There you will find the Screenshot option.
3. Just tap on it.
4. That's all, your screenshot will be automatically saved on your smartphone and you can easily explore it from the Gallery.
1. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up keys for sometime like 2-5- seconds on your smartphone.
2. And this will make you to capture the screen of your smartphone.
3. You can find the screenshot in the Gallery of your smartphone.