|Author: Timmappa Kamat 31 Aug 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Here are a couple of methods to reset your Micromax Unite 2 -
1. Press Menu on your homescreen.
2. Select Privacy ->Factory data reset -> Reset -> reset everything.
3. Reboot your phone.
1. Switch off your device.
2. Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously. Release the buttons once you see the Recovery Mode.
3. Use volume buttons to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset.
4. Press Power button to confirm the action.
5. Select Yes, delete all user data.
6. Select and confirm Reboot system now.
|Author: Aman 31 Aug 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Here are the three different and the easiest methods to reset your Micromax Unite 2 smartphone. Read the details given below to know more:
1. Switch off you handset.
2. Now switch on it by pressing and holding the following buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for some time.
3. Now after holding those buttons for some time you will get two options which will be: Recovery Mode and Unknown.
4. So select the Recovery Mode option by using the Power button.
5. Now the handset will show you the Android Logo.
6. For entering the Recovery Menu, you need to press the Power button once at that time.
7. Now for the coming step you need to use the buttons of your handset so as to scroll and for select:
Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons so as to scroll up and down respectively. And use the Power button so as to select any option.
8. Now select the "Wipe data / factory reset" option.
9. After that select the Yes option for deleting all the user data.
10. And the last step is to select "reboot system now" option.
11. That's all to do with this method.
1. Switch on your handset if its switched off but make sure that your handset is on.
2. Go to the Home Screen and then tap on the Menu button.
3. Now tap on Privacy >> Factory data reset >> Reset >> Erase everything.
4. That's all, now you need to just restart your handset.
So finally these were the two easiest methods for resetting your Micromax Unite 2 smartphone.
|Author: Srujan Shoxx 30 Sep 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
There are 3 methods by which you can reset your micromax unite 2.
1. Make sure, that your phone is on.
2. Then go to Home screen, and press the Menu button.
3.Select Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
4.Now restart your device.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Hard Reset MICROMAX A106 Unite 2
3 .Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
4. From the menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button or Home key to confirm.
5. After that select "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
6. Now accept option "reboot system now".
1. Power off your cell phone.
2. Now hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for about 3 seconds.
3. Then you will see 2 options on your screen: "Recovery Mode" and "Unknown".
4. Select first option, and confirm that with Power button.
5. Next you will see Android Logo.
6. To enter Recovery Menu press Power button one time.
7. From the menu choose option "Wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Option key (phone left side Option key) to confirm.
8. After that select "Yes -- delete all user data".
9. In the end press option "reboot system now".