|Author: Timmappa Kamat 31 Aug 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Well, the update to Android Lollipop 5.1 is available for download for Moto E 1st Gen devices. You should receive a notification for the update on your device. If not, check for the update manually.
If you have received the notification,
1. Select Yes, Im in
2. Software will download on your phone. Once it is completed, select Install Now.
3. Your phone will restart after the successful installation.
4. Done - your phone is updated to the latest version.
If you received no notification,
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select About Phone.
3. Select System Updates. You will be notified if the update is available.
4. Follow the instructions as above.
Please note that while updating your phone, you need to have at least 50% or more charge. Make an effort to stay in a better coverage area. Updating your phone using WiFi would be much safer.
|Author: Syed Andleeb 22 Oct 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
1)Go to settings
2)Then go straight downwards there you will find "about device", click on that
3) There will be an option named "software update", click on that
4) You will find a file downloading in background that will be your lollipop update
4) Make sure that you have high speed internet connection.
5) Your phone will be updated to lollipop