Pinterest is one of biggest names in the social media space. It has been supposed to have an estimated ten million visitors per day. As such, it can be a better medium to reach out to more customers/website visits.
1. It has a simple interface. It has no complicated settings.
2. The simple nature of Pinterest attracts all sections of the society.
3. It presents the content as images. No reading is involved.
4. Unlike other social media networks it has no groups or teams. It is equal for firms, celebrities or individuals alike.
5. Being a visual media, it is best suited for people in creative genre - like interior decorators, fashion designers or photographers.
You can use Pinterest to promote your blog in the following ways -
1. Create a board specifically for your blogs and articles. Your followers will find it easy to check your content.
2. Pinterest relies on images. Your pins need to have a great visual appeal.
3. Engage with your followers on Pinterest. Like you keep in contact with the visitors to your blogs by responding to their comments, keep in touch with the followers by pinning their pins in your boards.
Live....and Let Live!