|Author: Timmappa Kamat 15 Jul 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
You can easily check the status of your speed post . You need to have the consignment number with you to be able to track it. The number can be found on the receipt given to you at the time of booking.
Follow the below mentioned steps -
1. Visit the link http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednettracking.aspx
2. Enter the consignment number in the space provided.
3. Enter the capcha digits in the box.
4. Click on Track .
Done! The transit details of your article will be displayed on your screen.
|Author: Mahesh Bhandari 20 Jul 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Yes, you can track the status of your parcel. When you send a parcel through Speed Post, you will get a tracking number called as item number or consignment number. You need this number to track the status of your parcel. Follow the below steps to track the status.
1. Log on to http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednettracking.aspx
2. Enter your item number and the capcha in the respective boxes.
3. Click on Track.
In this way you can track the status of your parcel. You can see the transit details.
|Author: Vijay Kumar Vishwakarma 31 Jul 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to track your Speedpost parcel through India Post, then you have to log on to www.indiapost.gov.in, then there you will find "Tool" in the right side of the website, give the details of speedpost and click "Go" to track your parcel.
Alternatively, you can follow the below procedure to track your parcel.
1. Open www.indiapost.gov.in/speednettracking.aspx
2. Fill all the details and information regarding speedpost parcel.
3. Then click "Track" button to track your parcel.