|Author: Timmappa Kamat 28 Jun 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
The feature has been made available in the recent update to the app. The steps involved are as follows -
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the app.
2. Login to your Mobikwik account.
3. Navigate to Menu -> Transfer Money
4. Select the option Wallet to Bank .
5. Enter your bank details like account name, account number and IFSC code.
6. Enter the amount. Please note you cannot transfer an amount of less than Rs. 500.
7. Tap on Send Money . Done. The amount will be transferred to the specified account.
Please note that Mobikwik will charge a 4% transaction charge for transfer to bank.
|Author: Mahesh Bhandari 18 Jul 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Mobikwik enabled wallet to bank transfer feature about 20 days ago. Till now you can transfer the wallet amount to bank only through android app. Soon they will add this feature in Windows and iOS. To transfer mobikwik wallet money to bank, follow the below instructions:
1. Update to the latest android app.
2. Sign in with your mobikwik account.
3. Go to Menu then Transfer Money.
4. Select the tab Wallet to Bank.
5. Enter your account name, account number and IFSC codes in the respective fields.
6. Enter the amount greater than 500 and press Send Money.
The charge is extra 4% of the amount that you transfer.