|Author: Anwesha 22 Jun 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
To install Android M Launcher On your Android Device go through these steps.
To start with again you need not have to get the root, or go purchasing a Nexus phone. You can just directly Install Android M Launcher through these 3 Steps.
1. Installing The Latest Google Now Launcher
Download the Google Now launcher from Play Store.
Once you are done with Installing, the Android will ask you to choose your default launcher. There you have to Select the Google Now Launcher, and click on the "Always" tab.
2. Installing The Velvet Google App
Now here you have to Download the Velvet Google App apk file. Links would be there at the end of the guidelines.
Then install the velvet google app apk.
3. Clean The Cache Of Google App
To make your system take the effect you have to clean the cache of the Google App from the Settings and then Apps.
Once you are over with these tasks, then find out Google Now Launcher and after cleaning the cache there, you can go to the home Button and enjoy your Android M Launcher.
|Author: Muddassir 23 Jun 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Steps to install Android M Launcher on any Android device.
1. Download and install latest version of Google Now Launcher from - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.launcher&hl=en
Also select it as the default launcher of your Android device.
2. Now, download and install Velvet Google app from - https://userscloud.com/lvnuqj2jlzkx
3. Goto Settings -> Apps. Clear the caches of Google Now Launcher and Velvet Google app.
4. That's it. Now press the home button and enjoy the Android M Launcher.