As per my personal experience, I would like to go for the Honda Activa 125 as the best among Honda Activa 125 and Honda Aviator. You can also conclude so by observing in your society, you may find Honda Activa 125 is used in more numbers than the Honda Aviator. You can also compare it with other scooties to know its the best with the provided features and specifications which are mentioned below.
Honda Activa 125 Specifications
- Honda Activa 125 is 1814 mm in length.
- Honda Activa 125 is 704 mm in width.
- It is 1151 mm in height.
- It has a ground clearance of 155 mm.
- It comes with the seat height of 765 mm.
- It has a kerb weight of 110 Kg.
- It has a fuel capacity of 5.3 L.
- Activa 125 is specially known for its powerful engine which is a air cooled, 4 stroke, SI engine.
- It has a cylinder capacity of 124.9 cc.
- The maximum net power of this scooty is 6.38 Kw (8.60 bhp) @6500 rpm.
- It has a maximum net torque of 10.12 Nm @ 5000 rpm.
- It comes with bore of 52.4mm.
- It has a stroke of 57.9mm.
- The compression ratio is 9.8:1.
- It comes with viscous paper filter.
- It has both kick/self start feature.
- It has V - Matic type of transmission.
- It can run with the maximum speed of 85 Kmph.
Tyres & Brakes
- The front tyre of this scooty is 90/90-12 (Tubeless).
- The rear tyre of this scooty is also 90/100-10 (Tubeless).
- The rim size for the front tyre is 12 inch.
- And the rim size for the rear tyre is 10 inch.
- The front brakes are Drum 130mm/ Disc 190mm.
- And the rear brakes are Drum130 (CBS).
Frame & Suspension
- It has a frame type is Under bone.
- The front suspension is telescopic.
- And the rear suspension is spring loaded hydraulic type.
- It comes with the battery of 12V 3Ah (MF).
- And the head lamp is of 12V 35/35W.
These were some of the specifications of the Honda Activa 125.