Heating up the back panel of the smartphones has now became a common problem. Even with the Micromax Yu Yureka it is the only and only highlighted con of the smartphone. It is also the case with many other smartphones so the suggestion to overcome this problem from my side are given below. Go through the details given below to know more.
First let me explain why it is so:-
It is due to the continuous use of your smartphone in online browsing, running high graphic demanding games and there are many other small causes.
How to avoid:-
1. You must remove or uninstall the applications which are not in use by you or your smartphone as they consume a lot of energy of smartphone in a hidden way.
2. You must not use your smartphone continuously for long time for running any applications.
3. You must not use your smartphone for continuous online browsing or running any high graphic demanding game.
4. Clean up your smartphone and make it space free.
5. Doesn't leave it for charging for long time, even it also affects to the battery life.
6. Get a good charger and the power bank.
These were some of the suggestion from my side to your question.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.