|Author: Muddassir 25 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
There are several ways to check mobile responsiveness of a websites. Some of them are.
Visit your site om different handheld devices with diffrent mobile browsers. This way, you can easily find errors in your site.
1. Firstly, goto this link https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/ and login with your Gmail ID.
2. Paste your blog/page link in the blank box and click on 'Analyze' button.
3. Now it will show you, whether your site is mobile responsive or not.
You can also use mobiletest.me/ for this purpose.
|Author: Aman 25 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The only method I know for checking this is:-
1. Click for this link "https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly".
2. Then give any URL in the box.
3. Click to "Analyze" button.
4. Then a process will load in percentages and it will show you the description of the specific webpage for which you entered the URL in the box.
5. It will tell you about that the webpage is mobile friendly or not.
1. I even tested for this.
2. I clicked to "https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly".
3. And without even entering any address I given the URL for this page in the box.
4. Then I clicked on the "Analyze" button.
5. It takes few seconds to check and load.
6. Then I found a result that "Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly".
So this was the suggestion from my side.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 28 Apr 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Here is how you can check whether your site is mobile friendly -
1. Visit https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/ and enter the URL of your site.
2. Click on Analyse button.
3. You will be informed whether your site is mobile friendly or not.
Apart from this official method, there are a few tools available which may be of some use.
1. W3C MobileOK checker
Visit the link https://validator.w3.org/mobile/ and enter the URL of your site or page. You also have the option of file upload. It conducts a series of tests and if the URL passes all the tests, your website is treated as being mobile friendly.
2. Google PageSpeed Insights
This tool lets you know a lot of information. It gives you screen shots of how it looks on desktop and mobile. Also it does give you the speed on the devices.
|Author: Mahesh 26 Jun 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
As said above, Google has a tool called Mobile Friendly. This tool helps to show the aspects of the website which are mobile friendly or friendly towards multiple resolution. If you have found the issues in the website and wish to convert the website into the mobile friendly resolutions then you should be using web frameworks like bootstrap or foundation. Using one of these frameworks will ensure that you have a mobile friendly website.