|Author: Muddassir 23 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Here are the steps to check whether your site is approved for Matched Content by Google Adsense or not.
1. Firstly, login to your Adsense account.
2. Then, click on the 'Gear' icon.
3. Goto Settings->Site Management. There, you will see "Matched Content" tab, open it.
4. Now you see a green coloured "Approved" label right after the name of your site. It means, your site is approved for Matched Content. The approval process is automated.
Note : The "Matched Content" tab in the third step above appears only when, you have at least one site approved for Matched Content feature.
For more information, read - Matched Content by Andsense - FAQ.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 28 Apr 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
You can easily check whether your website is approved for matched content feature by logging into your Google AdSense account. Here are the steps to follow -
1. Sign in to your Google AdSense account.
2. Click on Gear icon and select Settings.
3. On the sidebar that comes up, select account and then Site Management.
4. Under the Owned tab, look out for Matched content column. You will be able to see the status as either Approved or Not Approved .