Ask Experts » Blogging and Websites » Blogger Blogging Platform »

How to change inbuilt html AdSense code in blogger?

Date: 19 Apr 2015   Posted By: Paresh Gujarati     Group: Blogging and Websites    Category: Blogger Blogging Platform   

There is a facility to insert AdSense code to display Google ads in blogger post. You can add a widget in layout mode. If you select a widget as AdSense ad code, you have to select by default ad codes. I want to know how do I change that default code to any specific name to track it in Google AdSense performance report?

Google AdSense, Change Default AdSense Code,

Author: Mukhtar    20 Apr 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Interesting question with no answer. There is no such information provided by Adsense or blogger. But you have option to check earning of particular website in performance report. From individual performance report you can check or track that Adsense reports.

Author: [Anonymous]    22 Apr 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 6  (Rs 6)    Voting Score: 0

You can change inbuilt html AdSense code in blogger by following the steps given.

1. Login your Adsense account
2. Click on 'My Ads' tab
3. You will be at default 'Ad Units' tab where you can see your blogs name / list with Adv code/size etc. (Active status one).
4. Check the blog and ad which already exist with 'Active' status
5. Click on 'Edit ad type' option, select type and save for which you want it.
6. Click on 'Performance Report' Tab
7. Click on 'Ad Units' option at the left side
8. Once you reach the screen, you may then take mouse/arrow toward lining bar to know each ad type performances.
9. It will show blog/site name, type/size of ad, estimated earnings and clicks for the selected date ranges.

Note: You can select the date above at right side, and the lining bar will only show for selected and performed ad types than poor performance one. Also, this step/procedure may change for new Adsense account enhancement.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...