|Author: Paresh Gujarati 19 Apr 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
To get maximum advantage of online shopping and to save money, I prefer the following options. As per my knowledge one can save money in many ways.
1. During sale time or discount given to a particular product by website or online store itself.
2. Cash back sites like GoPaisa, PayTM etc.
3. Using Credits cards and Debit cards of a particular bank during offer time
4. Using Cash or virtual wallet like MobiiKwik, PayTM.
5. Use of coupon or gift offers
So, I advice you to follow these steps:
1. Go to Junglee.com and search product by comparison
2. Choose the online shop where you will get best deal
3. Goto GoPaisa.com, log in to it and get redirected from it to online shop you just chose in step:2
4. Get the discount while ordering and go to payment
5. Choose either cash card, debit card/credit card or voucher code to pay for it.
Thus, you can save in more than 3 ways during a single online shopping transaction.
|Author: Muddassir 21 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
There are several ways to save more while shopping online. Some of them are :
1. Price Comparing : Use price comparison sites like Junglee.com to find the lowest price of a product on different eCommerce site. You can als use MakhhiChoose extension for Chrome and Firefox.
2. Discount Coupons Codes : Most online stores give additional discount if you provide a promo-code while buying the product. So look for them. You can find latest coupon codes on http://www.couponzguru.com/.
3. Cashback Websites : Some websites provide additional cashback, if you buys a product from their links. You can try CashKaro for this purpose.
|Author: sri rao 02 Oct 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Before you buy anything, check price comparison websites.
You will save a lot.
Few price comparison websites