|Author: Timmappa Kamat 20 Apr 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: -1|
It just needs tweaking your URL a little and you are all set to go with your playlist.
Here is how you can do it -
1. Choose your videos. The video URL will look like www.youtube.com/watch?v=Video1. Video1 is the video ID of the file on YouTube.
2. Create a custom URL as below
3. Done! Share this URL with your friends and on your social media profiles.
|Author: Muddassir 26 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
It is very easy create video playlist in Youtube without logging. The trick is that, you have to create the link of your playlist manually. Here are the steps to do so.
1. The default structure of the link of a Youtube video looks like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=video1. Here, video1 is the unique ID of the video.
2. Lets assume you have to create playlist of these three video :
3. To do so, firstly, copy the unique ID part from the above 3 videos. Then create a new link in this form -
4. That's all. Now you can share this YouTube playlist link anywhere.