|Author: Timmappa Kamat 18 Apr 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Here is a brief description of how to fake your location -
1. When a location aware website asks for your permission to access your location, press Ctrl+Shift+I .This takes you to Chrome developer Tools .
2. Press ESC to open Console .
3. Select Sensors in the Emulation tab.
4. Check Emulate Geolocation Coordinates and enter the latitude and longitude of the location you desire. You can find the values for the location of your interest by googling for it.
5. Now refresh the Web page with Developers Tools still visible. The Web page should now show the location you wished! In other words, you have faked your location.
|Author: tomcruise 21 Apr 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
You can set fake location on google chrome is easily by adding some extension to the google chrome.
These are the few extensions by which you can set a fake loaction location in chrome.
1.Holla Better Internet.
Or you may use TOR web browser it automatically sets fake location in the browser.
|Author: Muddassir 27 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Here are the steps to set fake locations in Google Chrome browser.
1. Open Google Chrome and press Ctrl+Shift+I to open Chrome Developer Tools.
2. Then, press Esc button to open Console Window.
3. Now open Emulation tab and select Sensors option.
3. There, you will see "Emulate Geolocation Coordinates" settings. Here, you need to enter the latitude and longitude coordinates of a different place that yours.
4. That's all. Now refresh the current window of Chrome browser to start using fake location.