|Author: Muddassir 28 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Here is how to share new posts on different social networks automatically.
1. Firstly, create an Onlywire account and login into it.
2. Open "Networks" tab and authorize different social networks one by one.
3. Then open "Automation" tab and click on "Add Feed" button.
4. In the next page, enter the RSS feed URL of your blog and click on "Add Feed & Continue" button.
5. In the new page, select "Post to all networks" and click on "Save Feed" button.
6. That's it. Now whenever you publish a new blog post, Onlywire will automatically share it on your social networks.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 28 Apr 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
You can make use of following options to share your blog contents automatically to social media -
As explained in the previous response, it is an effective tool for the purpose. It Is as simple as signing up for the platform and adding your blog RSS to your profile. You can choose as many as 30 social media sites to share your content on. It S available in a multiple formats like a Web form, a browser extension or a share button on your site.
This is capable of sharing your content on the selected social media sites. You can also choose whether you want to post only title of your blog post or description or both.
This allows you to share to more networks than twitterfeeds. It supports separate settings for separate social media sites. You can schedule updates and monitor social analytics.