|Author: Muddassir 15 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Here are some good investment options other than Share Market in India.
1. Real Estate : This is my personal advice. The price of land in India is sky rocketing day by day. At present, if you invest in land, then after two years, you can sell it at double price.
2. Gold : Same as land, the demand and price of Gold in India is also increasing. Although, the price of Gold is dropped a little bit in last few months. But for a long term investment, Gold is one of the best option out there.
Some other options :
3. Investments in Bank Fixed Deposits (FD).
4. Investments in Insurance policies.
5. Investments in National Saving Certificate (NSC).
6. Investments in Public Provident Fund (PPF).
7. Investments in Equity.
8. Investments in Non Resident Ordinary (NRO) funds.
|Author: Mukhtar 15 Apr 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Dear Timmappa Kamat I will like to suggest you that you visit Policy Bazar website. You can visit specially the page which I have mention below. You will get all the information regarding your investment with 1.5 Laksh Rs
|Author: Aman 20 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
The best option from my side will be to invest your money in Golds as per their price in today's world.
|Author: Mahesh 27 Jun 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
I'd say break your money into multiple slots and then decide the mode of investment.
For example, invest some part into PPF or Tax free bonds. Some part into mutual fund (equity growth) option. Some part into recurring deposit. This way your allocation should be balanced with both debt and equity.
Land purchase is a good option compared to gold. Because land purchase gives you long term option to make money.
I'd say break the money into smaller parts and then decide which investment mode is right for you.
|Author: Shail Kumari 03 Jun 2016 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
PPF is undoubtedly the best option for you. If you do not have a PPF account, get one right now. You can deposit up to Rs 1.5 lakh in it and enjoy high interest rates. Another benefit of this option is that interest earned in completely tax free unlike other investment opportunities.
Another consideration can be opening a Senior citizen savings account on name of your father/mother if they are above 60. It also offers better interest rates than FD.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 03 Jun 2016 Member Level: Platinum Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Thanks for all the responses. It has been more than a year now and as such I would appreciate it no responses are posted now.