|Author: Timmappa Kamat 13 Apr 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
There are a few methods to redeem your payback points -
Redeem at Online Partners
1. Login to any PAYBACK partner site. You will get the list on payback website.
2. Select your products.
3. Select PAYBACK as the payment option.
4. Follow the instructions.
Redeem at the Offline partner stores
1. Shop at any PAYBACK partner store at your city. Make sure the store has redemption services.
2. Choose PAYBACK as payment option.
3. Show your payback card or share your linked mobile number.
4. Redeem your PAYBACK points for your purchases.
Redeem your PAYBACK points on payback website
1. Login to your payback account.
2. Choose among over 400 rewards. Your choice of rewards will depend on the points you have accumulated.
3. Place order for payback rewards.
4. Your payback reward will be delivered to your home .
|Author: Mukhtar 13 Apr 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
There are three options available of redeeming Payback points.
1. You can visit below mention page to redeem you Paybackp points.
2.You can redeem your points on stores in your city. Check the link below to search partners of Payback in your city.
3.You can redeem your points with online partners of Payback . Check the link below to search for online partners of Payback.
|Author: Paresh Gujarati 14 Apr 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
An unique way to redeem payback points is at MobiKwik. It allows you to redeem your payback points and converts into equivalent virtual money to be added into MobiKwik wallet. The conversion rate, 4 payback points = 1 Rupee. I have redeemed all of my payback points by this method. It is best method I have known so far. The reason behind it is that it converts points into money instead of making us buy something at payback partner site.
|Author: Mahesh 29 Jun 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Vodafone offers payment of bill using Payback points. You can also redeem and earn the points from the Ebay. Another place to get and spend the points from Chroma and BigBazaar shops online. As for offline shops, most of the bigbazaar and sister franchises offer the point redemption and spending on these places. Payback also has their own shops that tells you where to spend the payback and how much points do you need or redeem on some places. So checking their official sites will help you with that.