|Author: Muddassir 13 Apr 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Here are some methods to avoid and remove "Class Not Registered" error in Windows OS.
Method 1 - System File Checker Scan
1. Firstly, goto Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> right-click on Command Prompt and select "Run as Administrator".
2. Open Command Promt, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
3. Now it will scan and repair any error from your computer.
Method 2 - Safe Mode
You can avoid this error by running your PC in safe mode.
To do so, follow these steps.
1. Start you PC and immediately press/hold F8 button.
2. In the next screen, select "Safe Mode" from the list.
Method 3 - System Restoration
1. Start your PC/Laptop as Administrator.
2. Goto Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Tools -> click on Restore.
3. In the new window, click "Restore my system to a prior period" and then click on the Next button.
4. Now restore your PC by selecting the most recent restore date from the list.
5. Once done, reboot your PC.
1. Download the program given in the reference link below.
2. Then install, open and click on scan button.
3. Once done, click on "Repair Errors" button.
4. Reboot your PC.
|Author: Mukhtar 13 Apr 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Thanks a lot Muddassir for trying to solve my problem. I have tried all the procedure you have stated above but nothing works. Is there any other option to do to solve this issue or Format and reinstalling Windows 7 is the last option.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 13 Apr 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Have you installed a new computer and transferred the data from your old PC or laptop from it to new PC? Check whether your Internet Explorer needs updating. Update it to the latest version - I guess IE 11.
Are you using Internet Explorer to open image files ? Even in the that case updating you IE may solve the issue.
If the error specifically comes up with IE, your concerned .dll file has been unregistered or corrupted. If it is unregistered, you can get it re-registered . To do this ,
Run as an administrator and open command prompt. Type: regsvr32 ExplorerFrame.dll and press enter. Once it completes the procedure, restart your PC.
Whenever you get a "class not registered " error , check the title or the heading of the dialog box. It will indicate which program or file is damaged. That will help you narrow down your search to find the exact problem area rather than reinstalling the complete system.