|Author: Timmappa Kamat 26 Mar 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
You can prebook Galaxy S6 on https://www.samsungindiaestore.com/products/Mobiles/Galaxy_S6_SM-G920IZWA . Simply visit the link and place your prebook order by making a payment of Rs. 2000. Balance payment needs to be done on confirmation of your order. The devices will begin shipping from April,10.
Samsung has following offers for pre bookings -
1. One time free screen replacement within 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Price protection for six months. If the price falls within six months or in case of cash back offers, you will get equivalent payback points.
3. You will get 10000 payback points for use on Samsung or partner products.
4. 18 months No extra cost EMI from HDFC Bank and No Interest EMI from Bajaj Finserv.
As for the second part of your query, here is the spec sheet of the device.
Samsung has launched twin devices – Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. Here are a few changes from the traditional design that has become synonymous with Samsung phones-
Both the variants lack microSD card slot and removable batteryWaterproofing found on Galaxy S5 is done away with.The devices now use Samsung's own Exynos processor instead of snapdragon.
I am providing the broad description of both of the devices as either of them may interest you.
- The new devices sport Matte Aluminium frame and Gorilla glass 4 protection.
- Physical dimensions are 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm for Galaxy S6 while S6 Edge measures 142.1 x 70.1 x 7.0 mm. The devices weigh 138 and 132 gms respectively.
- Both the phones come in White Pearl, Platinum Gold and Sapphire Black color variants.
- Both S6 and S6 Edge come in a size of 5.1 inches AMOLED screen.
- The resolution has been upped to 2560 x 1440.
- It is still to be seen how this resolution affects battery life.
- Qualcomm chipset has been dumped for the in-house Exynos
- The battery is no longer removable, a clear departure from Samsung norms.
- The microSD card slot has been done away with to keep device thinner, however this has been compensated by upping internal memory to 32 GB – while 64 and 128 GB versions will also be available.
- A new feature named Camera Quick launch has been introduced to launch camera from any screen.
- Both S6 and S6 Edge will have built-in wireless charging.
- The device features a 16 MP camera with Optical Image Stabilisation.
- The front camera is of 5 MP
- Initial samples by some review sites appear promising.
- The devices ship with android 5.0 Lollipop with a new refreshed TouchWiz UI.
- Most of the bloatware have been done away with, still a few like S Health and Milk Music exist
- S6 features a 2550 mAh battery, while S6 edge has 2600mAh.
- The battery standby time supposed to be good with Android Lollipop optimisations.
|Author: Aman 27 Mar 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
I am here to update you with the features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S6. Go through the details given below to know them:
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 was announced on March, 2015 and will be releasing soon on or around April 10. It is 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm in dimensions. It was found to be around 138 grams in weight. The device comes protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It supports Nano-SIM. The device is a fancy pick and looks premium with its Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which is around 5.1 inches and supports the 1440 x 2560 display resolution. The screen is much more clear and crispier than other similar smartphones, thanks to its 577 PPI density. It operates on Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop). It runs on Exynos 7420, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 processor with 3 GB of RAM. It comes loaded with the internal storage space of 32/64/128 GB and doesn't have any external storage as it doesn't have a card slot. When it comes to the cameras it offers a primary camera of 16 MP, 2988 x 5312 pixels with optical image stabilization, Auto-focus, LED flash and check quality features. The device offers you with some more camera related features and they are Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR and panorama. It also offers a secondary camera of 5 MP. It comes embedded with a loudspeaker and a 3.55 mm audio jack for the headphones connectivity. It supports some connectivity features and they are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot features, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and a microUSB v2.0. When it comes to the sensors department it got a lot for you such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2. It supports some messaging related features and they are SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail and IM. It also supports Java. The great Samsung Galaxy S6 is even good in the battery department as it is powered by the Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery. This smartphone will be available in various colors such as White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum and Blue Topaz.
You can pre-book this device on "www.samsungindiaestore.com".
|Author: Deepak 27 Mar 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to pre-book Samsung Galaxy S6 online then you can do so from different sites like: Samsung's official website or flipkart.com.