|Author: Timmappa Kamat 20 Mar 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Rather than providing a full spec sheet which can easily be got from any website, let me compare the devices based on key points.
Comparison between Lenovo A6000 and Lumia 532
- The dimensions of Lumia are at 118.9x65x11.5mm while corresponding figures for A6000 are 141x70x8.2mm. Lumia weighs at 136 grams while Lenovo tilts the scales at 128 grams. This makes Lenovo considerably thinner and lighter.
- The 532 has NO LTE support while Lenovo device is equipped with LTE connectivity.
- Lumia is powered by Snapdragon 200 quad core processor at 1.2GHz and A6000 is powered by Snapdragon 410 quad core processor. Again Lenovo wins the race here with better and latest processor.
- As for other hardware, both the devices have 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory. Lumia has microSD card support upto 128 GB while Lenovo can expand upto 32 GB.
- Lumia sports a 4 inch 480x800 resolution screen while Lenovo has a 5 inch 720x1280 HD IPS screen.
- The 532 has a 5 MP rear camera with 2592x1944 resolution. Camera lacks flash and other features except geo-tagging. Lenovo on the other hand carries a 8 MP rear camera at 3264x2448 resolution camera equipped with LED flash. It also has auto focus, geo-tagging and face detection options.
- Front camera on Lumia is unfortunately a VGA one while Lenovo sports a 2 MP front camera.
- Battery capacity on Lumia is 1560 mAh while that on A6000 is 2300mAh. And finally, the Lumia runs on WindowsPhone version 8.1 and Lenovo is on Android Kit kat 4.4.2.
What I would prefer? Given a choice, I would definitely go for A6000 among the two. The reasons are quite obvious. Lumia 532 is too inferior to Lenovo A6000 in almost every aspect. First of all, it has a better battery- almost 30% more better than Lumia. Pixel density on Lenovo is on higher side compared to Lumia. What would attract many prospective buyers to Lenovo is the LTE support. Lumia does not offer this. Moreover, being an android device, Lenovo has java support which is lacking in Lumia. Both rear and front camera on the Lenovo outsmart the corresponding features on 532. Lenovo also has an added advantage of being a dual SIM phone. Being an open source OS, Android is always about customisations. It offers better sharing capabilities unlike WindowsPhone. Android market has better share of apps compared to the WindowsPhone store. So, unless you are a die-hard Windows OS fan, you will definitely opt for Lenovo A6000.
|Author: Aman 20 Mar 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
They both are great devices to buy and they both have been boasting up the market now a days. But Lenovo A6000 will be the best one to buy among them and the reasons for this have already been mentioned in the above response. I have mentioned some of the features, specifications, pros and cons of Lenovo A6000 below so as you can be aware regarding them.
Launch & Body
It was recently announced and released in the month of January, 2015. It is built with the dimensions of 141 x 70 x 8.2 mm. It is very light in weight. It was found to be 128 gram in weight. It supports Dual SIM.
It offers a IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. It offers a medium size screen of 5 inches which can easily be carried. It supports the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 294 PPI which is considered to be just average. It is a mutitouch device.
It operates on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) which allows you to enjoy many Android games. it runs on Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor with 1 GB of RAM so as to match the smooth working speed of the device.
It comes loaded with the internal storage space of 8 GB and the external storage space can be expanded using microSD card up to 32 GB. You need to worry about the storage space on this device as it got a lot for you.
It offers a primary camera of 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels with Auto-focus and LED flash features. It supports some more camera related features such as Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection so as you can click photos like professionals. It gives a great video output. It also offers a secondary camera of 2 MP.
Sound & Connectivity
It comes embedded with a loudspeaker and also supports a 3.55 mm audio jack for the headphone connectivity. It supports:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot feature
- Bluetooth v4.0
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0
It comes packed with only two sensors and they are Accelerometer and proximity. It supports some messaging related features such as SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail and IM. It supports Java.
It is powered by the Li-Po 2300 mAh battery which is considered to be great as it give you a Stand-by up to 264 h (2G) / Up to 264 h (3G) and Talk time Up to 22 h (2G) / Up to 13 h (3G). It is available in Black color and it look great in it.
- Great screen with good PPI
- Great 8 MP camera
- Great battery capacity
- Great processor and RAM
- Unknown SAR rating
- Average front camera
Its a great device to buy and many people are crazy to buy this as it comes with many great features to match as one of the best smartphones. You must buy this device as it gives value to your money. Lumia phones have never been boasting up the market.
|Author: Himan Singh 20 Mar 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Microsoft Lumia 532
Microsoft Lumia is a very good featured phone made by Microsoft it is one of the best windows phone available in the market nowadays. Its features are as under:-
• The phone has a 4 inches capacitive touch-screen and has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels which is fine for viewing images and playing games. The phone doesn't have any protection such as Corning Gorilla Glass or any other.
• The phone runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Operating System which will give you great experience as you are using a windows 8 computer or laptop.
• The phone has Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200 chipset and Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU processor and Adreno 302 GPU processors which will make your games run faster on the phone.
• The phone has 8 GB internal memory in it and it can be expanded upto 128 GB by an external micro SD card and it has 1 GB RAM which will make your phone run smoother.
• This phone has 5 MP primary camera with a resolution of 2592 ? 1944 pixels and has a secondary VGA camera in it. The phone can click good images with primary camera but not with the secondary camera.
• The phone has 1560 mAh Li-Ion battery in. Some of the other features are Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and it also supports HTML 5 browser but doesn't have java in it.
Lenovo has released a new phone with awesome features in January, 2015 which has been a great success for Lenovo. The features of this phone are as under:-
• The phone has 5 inches screen size with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels which will provide you a good experience for operating the phone. The phone has multi-touch and Lenovo Vibe 2.0 in it.
• It has Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system in it which is the second latest Android after Lollipop 5.0.
• The phone has Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU processor and Adreno 306 GPU in it which will provide smooth running of your phone and also it will run most of the games without lag.
• The phone has an internal memory of 8 GB and can be expanded upto 32 GB by an external micro SD card and it has a 1 GB RAM in it which will make your phone run smooth.
• The phone has 8 MP primary camera with a resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels and has a 2MP secondary camera.
It is upon you which phone you want to buy if you have not used a Windows phone till now than go for the first one (Microsoft Lumia 532). If you have used Windows phone than you should go for the second one (Lenovo A6000).