|Author: Mukhtar 09 Mar 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Power bank is used to charge your mobile phone in emergency. If you are traveling, or if you are in remote location where there is regular power failure you can use power bank. But always check your smartphone manual guide before buying power bank. So you will come to know what capacity powerbank you need. mAh capacity can also be known by checking your smartphone battery.
1. As per search on internet Power bank from branded company are always advise able to buy.
2. Always buy Li-poly cells Power bank
3. Avoid Lithium-ion or Lithium-polymer used Power bank
Power bank do not effect your Smartphone' s life. Try to use branded and standard Power banks as mention below
Mi Power Bank
10400mAh; L-ion; 2.1A
Price Rs 999.00
10400mAh; Li-ion; 1A
Price : 2450.00
Price : Rs 2,900
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 09 Mar 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
One should pay attention to certain things when buying a power bank. Let me list out a few. -
Dont Go for Cheaper Ones
Cheaper power banks normally use refurbished batteries. As stated in the above response, go for a branded device with warranty.
Capacity You Need
Dont just go for higher capacity power banks. They may even not be suitable for your device. Buy the one that meets your requirements.
Using connectors that are not original may damage your charging point on the phone. It may also cause short circuit. Using original connector will ensure stable output from the power bank.
Ensure the power bank has some features that are safe for your device. Make sure the power bank has Short circuit protection, Over charging protection and temperature protection.
The power bank you sholud have UL certification, or any kind of quality certification that applies to your region. It will ensure that the device you are buying is of standard quality.
If you follow all these tips and take extreme care while selecting a power bank, it will not damage your device.
|Author: Aman 09 Mar 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
You are right to say that we have many disadvantages as well as some advantages while using Portable Power Banks. I have listed them below. Go through the details given below to know more:
Advantages of using a power bank
- It helps you to charge your device even when you don't have electricity.
- It charges your device in very less time.
- It can be re-charged via laptops or in cars while traveling.
These were some of the advantages of using a portable power bank for charging your device.
Disadvantages of of Using a power bank
- Sometimes it becomes a disadvantage while we use a power bank to charge our device even when its battery is fully charged. When we do so, it makes the battery to swell up and thus decreasing its lifetime.
- If we need to get a good quality power bank for our smartphone then you will not get it at a cheaper price.
- Some power banks are really heavy and bulky.
- As there are already a lot of wires coupled around laptops and tablets, so if you will include a power bank to it then it will all look a mess.
These were some of the disadvantages of using power banks for your device.
|Author: Anish Nataraj R 11 Mar 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
No there is no problem in using power banks for smartphones. There are so many advantages in using power banks such as given below:
1) You can charge your smartphone on the move.
2) You can charge your phone when there is no current in your apartment.
The main problems faced are:
1) Unknown and brand less power banks can cause harm to your device adversely.
2) Constant use of the power banks can ruin both your power bank and your smartphones.
|Author: Deepak 16 Mar 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
If you think that there is any problem while using power banks for a smartphone than you are wrong.
Because power bank is used to recharge the battery of smartphone when there is no place for charging.
I think that your power bank is not charging your smartphone.
To solve this problem you can buy a new power bank from various online sites like:
If there is any other problem while using the power bank then you can send the problem to us and we will try to solve your problem.