|Author: Timmappa Kamat 09 Mar 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Please note that Galaxy S3 Neo is not a new device that is launching. It was released in June, 2014.
The spec sheet is as follows-
Design and construction
- The physical dimensions of the device are136.6x70.75x 8.6 mm
- The device weighs 132 grams.
- The device has a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED screen at 720 x 1280 resolution.
- It comes with high pixel density of 306ppi
- Screen to body ratio of the device is 65%
- The phone is powered by Snapdragon 400 quadcore processor clocking at 1.2 GHz.
- The device employs Adreno 305 GPU for clear rendering of graphics.
- The 1.5 GB onboard RAM should be enough for the multitasking abilities of the device.
- The internal memory of the device is 16 GB which can further be expanded to 64 GB.
- The device runs on Android Jellybean 4.3.
- It has been stated to be upgradable to Android Kitkat.
- The phone carries a rear camera of 8 MP with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Camera features include Auto focus, digital image stabilisation, Face detection and Geo tagging.
- It also has a front camera at 1.9 MP.
- The battery capacity of the device is 2100 mAh.
- Samsung states the standby time to be 330 hours for 2G and 340 Hours for 3G.
- Average talktime is 12 to 14 hours.
- Connectivity features on the device include Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, micro USB 2.0, NFC, GPS and DLNA.
- The device sensors like accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, ambient light sensor and proximity sensor.
- The device works with dual SIMs and supports micro SIM.
PriceThe device is widely available across online stores and retail outlets. It is listed on Flipkart at Rs. 12499.
|Author: Aman 09 Mar 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Samsung Galaxy S III Neo
It was released in April, 2014 with a great design with the dimensions of 136.6 x 70.8 x 8.6 mm. It weighs around 132 gram. It features Dual SIM support. It offers a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors of 4.8 inches which supports the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is a multitouch device which has the pixel density of about 306 PPI. It runs on Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) which can be upgraded to v4.4.4 (KitKat) later on. It runs on Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400, Quad-core 1.2 or 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with 1.5 GB of RAM which will mostly support you with a smooth working speed. It comes loaded with the internal storage space of 16 GB and the storage can be expanded further via a microSD card up to 64 GB which will be enough to store your data. It features a primary camera of 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels with Auto-focus and LED flash features. It offers some more camera related features such as Simultaneous HD video and image recording, Geo-tagging, touch focus and face/smile detection. It gives a video output at 1080p@30fps. It also offers a secondary or front camera of 1.9 MP. It has a loudspeaker and a 3.55 mm audio jack for headphones connectivity. It supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot features. It supports a Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, NFC, FM and a microUSB v2.0. It comes packed with few sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. It offers some messaging related features such as SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail and IM. It supports Java. It is powered by the battery of Li-Ion 2100 mAh which promises you to give a Stand-by time up to 330 h (2G) and up to 340 h (3G). It can give you a talk time up to 14 h (3G) and a music play up to 57 h. It is available in different colors such as Pebble blue, Marble white, Amber brown, Garnet red, Sapphire black, Titanium grey, La Fleur and Pink so as you can select the best one for your device.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 10 Mar 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
As an afterthought, I felt the need to list a few of the unique features pertaining to the Galaxy S3 Neo. I hope it will be somewhat helpful for the prospective buyers.
So, here we go -
1. It was the most premium dual SIM android when it was launched.
2. It is the cheapest ever 16 GB internal memory phone from samsung.
3. It is rated as the best smartphone in Rs.12k segment with 8 MP camera.
4. It is the 3rd best among the popular Samsung phones with 8 MP camera.
|Author: Deepak 15 Mar 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Samsung Galaxy S III Neo has many features like:
1.Its display is of 4.8 inch.
2.Its Resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels.
3.It support andriod v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat).
4.It has internal memory of 16 GB.
5.It has RAM of 1.5 GB.
6.Its memory can be expand Upto 64 GB.
7.It has primary camera of 8 MP.
8.It has secondary camera of 1.9 MP.
9.It has Quad-core 1.2 processor.
10.It has Sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
11.It has battery Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.