|Author: Tech tête-à-tête 05 Mar 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Nothing compares to Google adsense for the ease of earning opportunities it provides. However, like you rightly stated getting the account approved can be a trying experience.
The best way to ensure your account gets approved is to comply with the guidelines. It makes sense to do a bit of research on what is acceptable and what is not, before forwarding the application for approval. Learn from others mistakes.
Coming to your question, affiliate marketing appears to be quite promising. There are many success stories of bloggers making their millions through affiliate marketing. You'll of course have to successfully promote products on your affiliate list.
Another good way to make money is by writing/selling eBooks. If you have the skill put it to use by creating eBooks.
|Author: Muddassir 05 Mar 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Here are some alternatives to Google Adsense :
1. Media.net (Yahoo! Bing Ads) - Its minimum payout is $100.
2. Superlinks - This is the best Google Adsene alternative. You need to have 100,000 monthly page views on your blog to apply for a Superlinks account. Its minimum payout is $100 via Paypal, Payoneer or Wire Transfer.
3. Adversal - 50,000 monthly page views are required. Minimum payout is $20 via Paypal or Wire Transfer.
4. Adengage - It requires 1000 page views a day. Its minimum payout is $50 via Paypal, Wire Transfer or Check.
5. Chitika - Minimum payout is $10 via paypal or $50 via Wire Transfer.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 07 Mar 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
A few good alternatives could be -
This is one of the best alternative to AdSense. It is a performance based advertising network.It pays for every eCPM. It provides ads based on the traffic generated by the content.
You need to have adequate traffic to your website for getting effective revenue from Infolinks. It provides In-Text, In-Frame, In-Fold and In-tag advertising solutions. The approval process is quite fast compared to AdSense. If your website has a decent traffic, you can get a stronger revenue.
It is quite similar to AdSense. It provide relevant ads based on the web content. Thus there is an increased chance of getting clicks.
With the tagline " Unlock the cash in your content", this is an excellent platform. It converts different phrases of your content into affiliate links and thus monetises them.There is no need to sign up or take approvals.
This is one of the best in terms of revenue generation. It provides you with daily ad revenue which may not be possible even in AdSense.
|Author: Mukhtar 08 Mar 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
There are many alternative available for Adsense. No doubt they are not paying as Adsense. But still you can monetize your content in absence of Google Adsense.
5. Chitika Ads
9. Pulse Point
10. Trafiic Cash
15. Vibrant Media
So you see Google Adsense is not the end of world. It is true that you will not able to make money as you make in Google Adsense. But still something is better than nothing.
|Author: Bhakti Savla 16 Mar 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Many bloggers and website owners have started realizing the potential of other ad networks and affiliate programs which serve as good alternatives to Google Adsense. In fact, it is possible to earn good amount through several Google Adsense alternatives like below:
- MadAdsMedia.com for displaying ads on the website and earning from ad impressions.
- Revenuehits.com for displaying variety of ads, especially high-paying Pop-under ads.
- Infolinks ads in the form of in-text ads or in-screen ads which can be used along with other ad networks.
- Chitika ads can help earn well if your site visitors are majorly from USA and Canada.
- Amazon India Affiliate Partnership Program to display various product ads across different categories and earn commission for every successful product sale.
- Qadabra.com for displaying ads on site and earning from them.
Thus, one can use different ad networks and affiliate programs to earn through product sale commission, ad clicks, ad impressions, etc.